Clit Piercings and Tattoos

when We started swinging ( As it was called in Our Day )around 1977, At the start of our participation in this lifestyle, was limited to occasional forays into the world.I was 30 years old My Wife was 27 years old
However some of the friends made at some of the organised swingers events, would always let us know when a good event was coming up.
As time went by,My Wife always a bit of a fitness fanatic and a good looking Woman was always sought after at any swingers party, She became over time an adventurous sexual exhibitionist, She would try anything and got a lot of pleasure of being watched.as part of the event.
Now in our circle of friends in Swinging there was no Woman with any piercings or tattoos.
I went to work one day and came home, My Wife said come upstairs I want to show You something.
She undress partially,to show Me two tattoos She had been and had done one on Her bottom and one to the right of Her Mound of Venus.
This drove Me wild and I wanted to fuck Her there and then.
But She stopped Me saying “ You are going to have to wait a few day,s “ opened Her legs to show Me a pierced clit/labia I am not sure what part it was.
I could not believe She had gone and had this done.
After a couple of day,s We got back to having sex, As I said .
By this time in our lives,We had had two children, That although Young were starting to ask questions about all sorts of things not necessarily about what We did sexually.
However when We got the chance to go to our sort of regular swingers club, needless to say, My Wife drew a lot of interest especially from a lot of the other Woman, asking where She had had it done etc etc.
Also It obviously drew a lot of attention from Her sexual ptns ,Me included.
One of My biggest turn on,,s was She/We got invited by one of Her friends from swinging, to a Black only gang bang party in Tottenham
My Wife asked a few,questions of Her friend, How many guys, had She been before, What were the guys like.
I would add that My Wife had never had a big black cock before, So was very curious, I was sitting listening to the phone conversation,I heard My Wife say on the phone “ Really !!! That big “. Then agree to go.
When it came to the night, there was a lot of very very well hung guys attending, all very polite,there were 3/4 other couples attending, but My Wife drew the most attention of all the Woman attending 3.
She was being undressed by a group of guy,s ,when they got to seeing Her tattoos a shout went up “ Get a load of this Guy,s “ followed by taking Her knickers down and parting Her leg,s to expose Her pierced clit.
Another shout of “ Wow look at this “ sort of thing.
She was immediately placed on the nearest mattress one of the guys, laid down first, My wife climbed on top of Him and slowly sank down on to His massive cock, once it was in and all the way inside Her ,She leant forward and another guy slid up Her bum.
You could see from Her movements against their thrusting She was enjoying it, and soon had one of Her shuddering orgasm,s then the mattress started to produce a cum pool on the sheet, by now another pair of guys had taken their place inside Her, and She seemed to be enjoying everything being done to Her.
Another third guy had His cock in Her mouth, and She was doing Her best to accommodate all three of Them.
The one in Her mouth came off iI Ner mouth, She made a real meal of swallowing all of His load and I remember Her catching My eye and smiling looking directly in My eye and swallowing a huge clobber of cum.
Licking Her Lips and smiling at Me again.
She had a lot of Men that night.
And as I have said before. The cum patch underneath Her on the sheet was huge.
She on the way home said “ I loved everything about tonight “ I,asked if She would do it again She said straightaway, Oh! yes.was Her reply.
We went back there but only the two of us a few times.
But stopped after about a year or so.
She decided She did not want to go to anymore white on white parties and became black only apart from Me.

Back