Choice Social Club Providence

Do you recommend Choice Providence?

• Total voters

Skrt215

Couple
Gold Member
Long time lurker, first time poster.

After 10 years of role play and talking, my wife has finally agreed to be shared -- and is very excited about it! Part of what got her into doing this for real was my belated realization that I needed to present it to her in a way that made her feel safe and secure, not just in our relationship but also her physical safety. Part of that is that she does not want to meet strangers for play, and feels safer in a swing club with vetted individuals. Which leads me to my question(s).

We are located in New England, which doesn't have many swing clubs. That said, I've heard good things about Choice in Providence. She's agreed to go to an "Insatiable" night that specializes in having single men in good standing with the club, provided the coast is clear from a COVID perspective.

1) Can anyone speak to what these nights are like? Ratio of single men to couples?

2) Are most of the single men there BBC or is there a more even mix? Our conversations have mostly focused on the sharing aspect rather than race. While I find the idea of her taking BBC really hot, I haven't been pushing it on her specifically because I am trying to take things one step at a time. So if someone here tells me it's nearly all BBC, that's fine and we're still going, but I'd probably give her a heads up on what to expect so she doesn't feel "bait and switched" on fantasies. BTW, my true goal here is to see her pleasured in general, not specifically BBC (but that would be a bonus).

3) Are the men by and large respectful? I am not particularly into being humiliated- nothing against those who are into that, and I DEFINITELY won't tolerate my wife being disrespected.

For those of you that know enough about the place, any info you can provide to a newbie would be much appreciated. I know the club is closed for the time being due to the pandemic but looking forward to going soon after!

watching this thread being from Mass looking forward to replies.

Wish my wife was more like a guy....what I mean...she would meet someone, say at a bar or a club and then go play around. My wife does indeed play and has spent overnights with long term fuck buddies but for her it is a process.... she needs to find, get to know and be comfortable with guy. The last sentence can vary say...1 week knowing him or take 6 months... (guy she met at the gym)
how many has she known

After 10 years of role play and talking, my wife has finally agreed to be shared -- and is very excited about it! Part of what got her into doing this for real was my belated realization that I needed to present it to her in a way that made her feel safe and secure, not just in our relationship but also her physical safety. Part of that is that she does not want to meet strangers for play, and feels safer in a swing club with vetted individuals. Which leads me to my question(s).

We are located in New England, which doesn't have many swing clubs. That said, I've heard good things about Choice in Providence. She's agreed to go to an "Insatiable" night that specializes in having single men in good standing with the club, provided the coast is clear from a COVID perspective.

1) Can anyone speak to what these nights are like? Ratio of single men to couples?

2) Are most of the single men there BBC or is there a more even mix? Our conversations have mostly focused on the sharing aspect rather than race. While I find the idea of her taking BBC really hot, I haven't been pushing it on her specifically because I am trying to take things one step at a time. So if someone here tells me it's nearly all BBC, that's fine and we're still going, but I'd probably give her a heads up on what to expect so she doesn't feel "bait and switched" on fantasies. BTW, my true goal here is to see her pleasured in general, not specifically BBC (but that would be a bonus).

3) Are the men by and large respectful? I am not particularly into being humiliated- nothing against those who are into that, and I DEFINITELY won't tolerate my wife being disrespected.

For those of you that know enough about the place, any info you can provide to a newbie would be much appreciated. I know the club is closed for the time being due to the pandemic but looking forward to going soon after!
Member of choice as a single male for about a year now. From my experience the club is great! I've been to a few around RI and that one is the best by far when it comes to cleanliness and the atmosphere.
Imma try to answer your questions as best as I can.
1.) Insatiable nights are great because that's the only event where the club is not gender balance and wont have a cap for single man to attend. It's a very fun night and it's one of my favorites because the couples that attend that night is manly looking for a single male. Lol
2.) As far as the male that attend it's a mix. Theres a handful of black males that attend on them nights including me so there is plenty for you wife to indulge on and have a great time. But as a club in general it's a melting pot of different types lol
3.)as far as I've been there I've never seen another single male act in a disrespectful manner mainly because in our membership rules when it comes to single males it's a one and done. One violation and your membership is invoked. So that kind of keep the males at bay. But as a while everybody is coo people just trying to enjoy themselves.
Hope I've answered your questions correctly. If you have anymore feel free to reach out and hope to see yall at choice one day!

Member of choice as a single male for about a year now. From my experience the club is great! I've been to a few around RI and that one is the best by far when it comes to cleanliness and the atmosphere.
Imma try to answer your questions as best as I can.
1.) Insatiable nights are great because that's the only event where the club is not gender balance and wont have a cap for single man to attend. It's a very fun night and it's one of my favorites because the couples that attend that night is manly looking for a single male. Lol
2.) As far as the male that attend it's a mix. Theres a handful of black males that attend on them nights including me so there is plenty for you wife to indulge on and have a great time. But as a club in general it's a melting pot of different types lol
3.)as far as I've been there I've never seen another single male act in a disrespectful manner mainly because in our membership rules when it comes to single males it's a one and done. One violation and your membership is invoked. So that kind of keep the males at bay. But as a while everybody is coo people just trying to enjoy themselves.
Hope I've answered your questions correctly. If you have anymore feel free to reach out and hope to see yall at choice one day!

This is exactly the kind of well thought out answer I was looking for. Thanks for sharing your perspective. Hopefully we'll see you at the club someday :)

1. It is mostly all couples even on insatiable nights. It is also very Cliquey (if that’s a word).

2. didn’t see one single BBC in the 2 times we have been there

3. everyone is very very respectful.

we loved it and will definitely go back, it is the best club we have been to. But even on the insatiable nights it is overwhelmingly Majority couples

Back