Chicago/ Las Vegas recommendations

I may be travelling to Chicago and then Vegas on business later this year. Although I will be with some colleagues, mainly women, I was wondering if there are any recommendations on bars or clubs that are classy for me to go alone to watch initially and maybe ease up or return to participate in a fantasy I have had for years.

I don't want anything heavy or aggressive, but somewhere like a high-class party where people are sexy, good looking, respectful but there is some sexual energy and places to watch, kiss, touch and be touched and maybe give in to my sexual fantasies.

I guess this is probably just wishful thinking, but I thought I would ask in case I, and maybe a friend, get the courage to spread our wings....

Any advice, recommendations or experiences shared would be very much appreciated :lips::lips:

I may be travelling to Chicago and then Vegas on business later this year. Although I will be with some colleagues, mainly women, I was wondering if there are any recommendations on bars or clubs that are classy for me to go alone to watch initially and maybe ease up or return to participate in a fantasy I have had for years.

I don't want anything heavy or aggressive, but somewhere like a high-class party where people are sexy, good looking, respectful but there is some sexual energy and places to watch, kiss, touch and be touched and maybe give in to my sexual fantasies.

I guess this is probably just wishful thinking, but I thought I would ask in case I, and maybe a friend, get the courage to spread our wings....

Any advice, recommendations or experiences shared would be very much appreciated :lips::lips:
Chicago - wit rooftop, Gibsons, London house, Fulton market, piano bar

The same what i want. Opened mind people who know how to treat my wife and some hight standard. Don't want to go somewhere only to fuck her and that's it.

Back