Mikewilli

Male
From
IL, US
Met a hijabi mom on IG going through a divorce. We talked for a couple weeks and I end up Inviting her to dinner in Oakbrook. We had dinner, and I could tell she was horny AF. Her nipples were poking through her blouse throughout dinner. We walk out and I ask her to chill in the car with me for a little bit before she headed home. We get in the back seat of my range rover and talk. One thing leads to another and it turned into some passionate fucking. Dumped 2 loads in her and she licked my bbc clean all while keeping her hijab on. I love arab cougars

What's your experiences with chi-town hijabi's?

Met a hijabi mom on IG going through a divorce. We talked for a couple weeks and I end up Inviting her to dinner in Oakbrook. We had dinner, and I could tell she was horny AF. Her nipples were poking through her blouse throughout dinner. We walk out and I ask her to chill in the car with me for a little bit before she headed home. We get in the back seat of my range rover and talk. One thing leads to another and it turned into some passionate fucking. Dumped 2 loads in her and she licked my bbc clean all while keeping her hijab on. I love arab cougars

My experience is pics or it didn’t happen 😂

I need me a Chitown hijab asap ✊🏽

Back