Cheating wife in Fayeteville, North Carolina

Nh113

Couple
Gold Member
From
NC, US
26F living in the Fayetteville/Fort Bragg area! I'm 5'4" and about 140lbs of fun! So long story short I've always kinda of had a cheating fetish and something about the thought of it just really turns me on! Well hubby is deployed so that makes it a little easy for me to.... see what's out there :p if you don't agree with it I completely understand but... if you think you'd be interested in fucking a military wife maybe send me a message I'd love to hear how you might try to take advantage of me while he's gone :p1000005167.jpg

26F living in the Fayetteville/Fort Bragg area! I'm 5'4" and about 140lbs of fun! So long story short I've always kinda of had a cheating fetish and something about the thought of it just really turns me on! Well hubby is deployed so that makes it a little easy for me to.... see what's out there :p if you don't agree with it I completely understand but... if you think you'd be interested in fucking a military wife maybe send me a message I'd love to hear how you might try to take advantage of me while he's gone :pView attachment 7553130

God you are sexy

Back