Cheating girl friends

Loridan

Couple
Quick stories to share
I'd just started JR college, I met a girl, we ran around together a lot, she was fun. She had a boyfriend she loved and wanted to marry. He was 2 yrs older, had a real job. Soon we were fuck friends, we got together at my apartment every chance we got. She loved sex. We used condoms every time. She lived with her parents and couldn't stay out past 10. After classes we'd fuck till about 5 then she'd go see her boyfriend, they'd have dinner then she'd go home.

Different girl I met at church, I was 22 she was 20, engaged to and older guy, 25. She lived with her parents. Her dad was heavily involved with the church, they were a strong christian family. She was very pretty and classy, absolute knock out 20yo body with big tits. They were respected buy the whole church. One night she stopped at my place, we ended up kissing, she sucked my dick then wanted to fuck. I was afraid of people finding out. She was pretty cool about everything, told me she was on the pill so her and fiancee could have sex, parents didn't know. I probably fucked her 100 times befor she got married. She was WAY into fucking then me going down on her after. Her fiancee wouldn't to that. I fucked her butt every visit, she said it hurt but we did it often.

Different girl, lived with her guy, he was in the national guard, gone one weekend a month. She had huge self confidence and was an absolute slut around town. As soon as her guy left for a weekend she'd be at my place. She was nasty as hell in bed. She'd say things like your not the type of guy I'm into and I don't know why but sex is so good with you.

Quick stories to share
I'd just started JR college, I met a girl, we ran around together a lot, she was fun. She had a boyfriend she loved and wanted to marry. He was 2 yrs older, had a real job. Soon we were fuck friends, we got together at my apartment every chance we got. She loved sex. We used condoms every time. She lived with her parents and couldn't stay out past 10. After classes we'd fuck till about 5 then she'd go see her boyfriend, they'd have dinner then she'd go home.

Different girl I met at church, I was 22 she was 20, engaged to and older guy, 25. She lived with her parents. Her dad was heavily involved with the church, they were a strong christian family. She was very pretty and classy, absolute knock out 20yo body with big tits. They were respected buy the whole church. One night she stopped at my place, we ended up kissing, she sucked my dick then wanted to fuck. I was afraid of people finding out. She was pretty cool about everything, told me she was on the pill so her and fiancee could have sex, parents didn't know. I probably fucked her 100 times befor she got married. She was WAY into fucking then me going down on her after. Her fiancee wouldn't to that. I fucked her butt every visit, she said it hurt but we did it often.

Different girl, lived with her guy, he was in the national guard, gone one weekend a month. She had huge self confidence and was an absolute slut around town. As soon as her guy left for a weekend she'd be at my place. She was nasty as hell in bed. She'd say things like your not the type of guy I'm into and I don't know why but sex is so good with you.
Superb

Quick stories to share

Great and fun times.

Your second story reminds me a lot of my old college roommate. She came from a very religious family and was very religious herself as well. She also absolutely loved being a slut and fucking every man and woman she could as well. Her cousin was the same way too. Sadly her lifestyle came to a change when her pill failed her and she had to settle down and switch into mom and wife mode. She loved both but still loved to open that wild side from time to time as well.

Back