cattle farm: bull and cows

So I was at the cattle farm and saw that farmers bring the cows to the bull to breed them.
There is usually only 1-2 bulls for a farm in the region as it is worthless to feed more.

So is this where this all stuff about bulls came from?

How do women look at this btw, they are like cows who are brought to the place on purpose.

So I was at the cattle farm and saw that farmers bring the cows to the bull to breed them.
There is usually only 1-2 bulls for a farm in the region as it is worthless to feed more.

How do women look at this btw, they are like cows who are brought to the place on purpose.
Is that not like splash moca or taking your wife/girlfriend to the Carrabeaian islands

Single white female. Midlife crisis, wanna get pregnant and give birth a kiddie, but no friend/hubby/partner. I would accept if a surrogate faather impregnates me, and personally I don't really care if he former also impregnated other females, besides me. The other pregnant women will be good as reference to the inseminator's fertility.

Last edited:
Back