Can you seduce my wife on social media ?

Lukeandana4bbc

Male
Gold Member
I’m looking for a bull just is willing to try to seduce my wife on social media to see if you can get anything Set up, she’s pretty flirty at times and would be curious to see how she would do without me involved at all… if you can get the date with her then try to take it all the way in encourage it
If interested let me know !

Last edited:
I’m looking for a bull just is willing to try to seduce my wife on social media to see if you can get anything Set up, she’s pretty flirty at times and would be curious to see how she would do without me involved at all… if you can get the date with her then try to take it all the way in encourage it
Well I guess that won't be that hard, given that your girl already fucks BBC's. But hot idea.

I can do and have so get in touch

Hot!

I did that and it worked immediately; she loved getting horny on main.

Time it for the days before peak ovulation, jussayin' to get it started.

What’s her number I’ll text her my cock

Back