Can an Arab/Indian/Iranian etc. girl get blacked?

Hi, this is my first post here.

I don't have a clear answer to this and I'm not trying to ******* my view on anyone I'm just trying to facilitate discussion.

I have seen a lot of posts lately where the pro-interracial sex people do not make a difference between North African (Arab) and Sub-Saharan African (ie. black) men.

This raises two questions:

- Perhaps less importantly: can Arabs/Turks/Iranians etc. "black" a white woman? I suppose most would answer yes, especially because this is also usually connected with a "Muslim cock in white women" kink, but still.

- And more importantly: can an Arab girl be "blacked"? Or an Indian, Persian, Pakistani, Iranian, etc.? (These nations are somewhat coloured, sometimes they are Muslims, but they are not Sub-Saharan African, ie. "black").

I recently read a speech by Malcolm X where he said that all people who are non-whites are black. So there would be precedent in treating all non-whites as blacks. But then again I wouldn't enjoy seeing a video of a completely dark let's say Pakistani lady getting "blacked" (I'm very happy for them it's just that it doesn't turn me on).

My definition would be this: 1. Only men of Sub-Saharan African ancestry can "black" a woman, 2. a woman can't get "blacked" if a male with her exact ethnical background could "black" a white woman. This means that an Arab or Chinese or Indian girl could get blacked, but a mixed black-white Brazilian woman could not.

Any thoughts?

I think it needs to start by what race or ethnicity the man or men identify with. Now let's clear something up because I see people make this wrong distinction when they say they are 1/2 this or 3/4 this when they identify their race. Just because your parents are from two different countries, like let's say Germany and Jamaica, that does not make you half German and half Jamaican. What can you be is half white and half black. But, what if one parent is black but was born in Germany and the other is also black but born in Jamaica? Well, you are just 100% black, not half German or half Jamaican. OK, back to the question, again, it comes down what race the man identifies as. For the record, any woman of any race can be blacked, even if she is black. Yes, a black woman can be blacked. Blacked is just the term to mean having sex wjth a black man, but also making the decision to no longer have sex with any other race.

I think it needs to start by what race or ethnicity the man or men identify with. Now let's clear something up because I see people make this wrong distinction when they say they are 1/2 this or 3/4 this when they identify their race. Just because your parents are from two different countries, like let's say Germany and Jamaica, that does not make you half German and half Jamaican. What can you be is half white and half black. But, what if one parent is black but was born in Germany and the other is also black but born in Jamaica? Well, you are just 100% black, not half German or half Jamaican. OK, back to the question, again, it comes down what race the man identifies as. For the record, any woman of any race can be blacked, even if she is black. Yes, a black woman can be blacked. Blacked is just the term to mean having sex wjth a black man, but also making the decision to no longer have sex with any other race.
Thank you for your thoughts! I am completely open to that interpretation, you are probably right.

Back