Busty Mature Penny

This is a short retelling of the most sensational, glorious sexual encounter I ever had

Many years ago, before I met my wife, I (mixed race, 6' 3", handsome enough hit with the ladies) was working in an office, doing a menial, mind-numbing job.
We shared the buidling with Penny, who worked at another business.

I'd judge her age at about 50, dark blonde, busty, about 5' 5", a little on the chubby side, and always in full make up, not very subtly applied.

Where she got a reputation with the guys in the office as an easy tart, I'll never know. None of them ever boasted of having bedded her, but the rumours persisted all the same.

They'd make unflattering comments about her behind her back, but I never joined in, with their childish jibes at her.

Now, she was no Penthouse Pet, by any stretch of the imagination, but I'd often get a semi, at the sight of her plump behind, or caught a whiff of her eye-wateringly strong perfume.

One day, while I was on a cigarette break, outside, she was entering the building, and stopped to observe that she had seen me in her neighborhood, recently. I had walked past a pub she was drinking in, and she noticed me walking past.

I was a green kid of 20 at the time, who despite my friends' envy of my height and looks, was not especially confident with icebreaker conversation, with women I wished to mount.

But, from out of nowhere, I had a jolt of confidence, and suggested we should have a glass or two together some time, at the same place.

She mulled the idea over for the taking of a breath, and agreed that we should, after work, that day.

She was already there at the bar, when I arrived, and we found a secluded spot to chat. I'll spare you the details, here, and in truth, the passage of 20+ years, and the events that were to follow, later that night, have driven most of our small talk from my memory.

The evening was drawing to a close, and she said that she wanted to get back home. So, completely uncharacteristically, I blurted out, "Wanna fuck?"

I do remember her throwing her head back and laughing, before her eyes met mine. "Sure. Ok."

We made it back to her very well appointed apartment, about a 10 minute walk away, and set to it, the moment we entered.

Shower, sensual massage, oral, and incredible penetrative sex. Gentle love making, interspersed with periods of missionary jackhammer pounding.

We spent the drowsy hours before sleep, spooned together, watching Inspector Morse, a UK cop show, that was popular at the time. I left in the morning, with the best memories a man can have.

Thank you Penny, wherever you are, now.
You gave a young man the best night of his life.

Last edited:
Hello I was hoping to see you and find out where you are located and also want to see if we can talk and things and maybe figure something out

Back