Burning up

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
DON'T TOUCH ME I said to Malcolm's friend who kept caressing me between my thighs while we spoke. Malcolm was upstairs taking a shower from a hectic day of meetings about a new author and her first novel.
PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME I said again in a sterner voice to Jason. My short skirt had crept up and tried pulling it down as I rose from the sofa. Jason was quick and grabbed my nylon covered leg. I didn't move quickly enough when his hand shot up under my tight skirt.
OH FUCK he said NO PANTIES YOU TEASING BITCH. I KNOW YOU FUCK OTHERS
HOW DARE YOU SAYING THAT TO ME I responded. I should had pushed his hand away
STOP IT PLEASE I asked Jason. I don't know what happened I felt weaker, feeling his fingers circling around the pussy, spreading my pussy lips pulling on my ******* engorged clit. I felt my cunt swelling up when we heard Malcolm yelling down he was going to sleep early. We wouldn't be disturbed, what is wrong with me, as Jason raised my skirt to my waist. He opened his jeans and with difficulty was pulling out that fucking black cock of his. I felt so fucking hot, burning up seeing his monster cock foreskin rolled back as I spread my legs and slid my wet dripping cunt down his black snake.
Jason held me by my waist, guiding me down his straight up rod
I CAN'T DO THIS eventhough his cock was buried deep in my slimy cunt. He reached up lifted my top, massaged my 38DDs
OOOOOOHHHHH FFFUUCCKKK ME I moaned
He lifted me off his cum covered dick, flipped me over, pushed me down on the sofa so my anal eye was completely visible. Felt a hit on my ass cheek, then another and then his cock tip rubbing around my anal eye.
AAAAAAHHHH GOD STOP PLEASE he didn't hear me feeling his black snake creeping into my asshole.
AAAAAAHHHH SLOW PLEASE SLOW OH FUCK when a cock was rubbing over my lips. Thru my half open eyes saw Malcolm standing there in the nude with his grown black dick SUCK IT YOU INSATIABLE WHORE.
I took him into my mouth being mouth fucked and anal fucked. My whole body was burning up. My nipples erect as Jason shot his load at the same moment Malcolm came in my mouth. I was there cum slut, yes I was that, there cum slut.
We three laid exhausted on the sofa. I was between the men and took there cocks and jacked them off to another release of a spunk load. My hands were covered with jism which I rubbed over my tits.
I still felt my body was burning. Both men had drifted off while I took a shower. The water cascaded over me, having memories about the day before when I met the husband of my gf. It made me cum.

Back