Well I am interested in meeting you guys but would like to chat with you and kinda break the ice a bit and see where you guys are at with this. So many skittish gamers out here. I am experienced and serious about the lifestyle. Don’t deal with gamers.

I am glad we are on the same page when it come to that. What is the better way to communicate with you guys so we can meet.

We're looking for a bbc bull or a few bulls to come by our motel room this weekend june 8th 2024 and completely use my hotwife. I'll be there to watch join or help however I'm needed. She is in need of a good hard pounding. If you're in the area or can travel to us this weekend message us. You won't be disappointed
is she wearing a bikini or bra and panties?

We're looking for a bbc bull or a few bulls to come by our motel room this weekend june 8th 2024 and completely use my hotwife. I'll be there to watch join or help however I'm needed. She is in need of a good hard pounding. If you're in the area or can travel to us this weekend message us. You won't be disappointed
She looks sensational 👌🏻

How did it go and where were you located?

How did the weekend go?

Back