Blubullvet

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
Brenda put on a fashionable robe she liked that was able to cover her well and went through the center door to Bill’s side of the duplex. Bill had just finished his morning shower and was sitting on the small sofa, watching the morning news. Brenda came over to him and gave him a kiss good morning. She sat next to him, and they discussed some plans for reviewing some apartment buildings in northeast D.C. that week.

Finishing their conversation, Brenda removed her fashionable robe, revealing her new plus-sized purple babydoll. Brenda liked how it looked on her and wanted to show it off to Bill before getting down in front of him. Then she started doing her new favorite thing of worshipping Bill’s long fat black cock with her mouth, every so often licking his balls and perineum area, which made him hum with pleasure, until he rewarded her with a good amount of his cum for a nice facial, leaving enough to get in her mouth for a taste and swallow for her morning delight.

Happy with her work, Brenda went back to her family’s side of the duplex, wanting to give Peter a chance to remember his choice and place as her cuckold husband. He was in the kitchen having cereal with his boys when Brenda called him to their bedroom.

“Peter, I need you in here, right now please!” she cried out. Peter excused himself from his two sons and got up and went to his and Brenda’s bedroom. She shut the door and turned around and gave Peter a nice deep kiss with her freshly cum-filled mouth. She knew Peter could smell Bill’s drying semen on her face, and that it would turn him on knowing that she must have just sucked off that big black stud for him to spray his cum all over her face.

Brenda ran her hand over Peter’s crotch and saw that she was right, based on his erection. “Hmm, your little dick is nice and hard thinking about me sucking that big black dick, isn’t it?” Brenda asked her husband. “I know just how you can use that hard dick too,” she said. Brenda bent over their bed and pulled up her babydoll, her wide ass displayed in Peter’s face. “Get to licking Peter, clean my ass!” Brenda commanded her husband.

Peter knelt and put a hand on each side of her bottom, spreading it open for his mouth and tongue to get to work. Peter’s head moved up and down as he licked the damp crevice between Brenda’s butt cheeks and all around her sphincter. She contracted her anal muscles, making the rosebud of her ass wink at him while he licked around it. Enjoying the feeling, Brenda moaned eagerly as she became aroused, and stopped Peter’s rim job by rolling to her side. She held her leg up, showing her hairy moist pussy.

“Get that dick over here and jerk it off on this pussy Peter!” Brenda ordered. Peter stood up and pulled his penis out of his pajama pants and began jerking off. He stood right over Brenda, his penis just above her pubic mound. Peter huffed, jerking his dick while Brenda spurred him on. “That’s it, gimme what I want. That’s it, your wife is gonna get fucked good tonight by that big black monster dick. That’s right, deep in your wife’s hairy pussy, Peter!” Brenda taunted her husband.

A few more jerks, and Peter coated Brenda’s pussy with his cum, covering it completely with a thick white sheet of jizz.

“Ooooh yeah!” Brenda cried out. She rubbed Peter’s cum around her pussy like it was lotion, in between her vaginal lips, the top of her pubic mound, and right down to her gooch. “Now finish your breakfast and make me feel good baby,” she said to Peter as they smiled at each other for the last act of their session.

Peter placed his head between her legs and lapped at her creamy-looking pussy. He licked all around her hairy widespread hole. Brenda cooed when he sucked on her clit, running his tongue between her lips, sucking all her juices into his mouth, and savoring the taste of her, comingled with his own seed. Peter kept up his ministrations until Brenda convulsed on the bed, clamping his head between her fleshy thighs, and crying out in satiated pleasure, “OOoh, Ooh, Oh, yes honey, yesssss!” Brenda let out one more loud “Hah!” in orgasm before laying back, putting her legs down and releasing Peter’s head.

Their two sons, Ward and Ryan, were in the kitchen, chuckling to themselves, making a small joke about their dad giving to their bitchy mom good, not knowing what actually went on in their bedroom.

Peter got up and went to their bathroom to get a towel to wipe his face. When he came back to the bed, Brenda commented on his panties. “You like that color, don’t you?” she asked him. Peter smiled and replied, “Yes darling. This color suits me and it makes me feel, special.”

Brenda smiled at him, saying, “Honey, whatever makes you feel special, you go right ahead and keep wearing them.” Peter pulled up the pajama pants over his pink panties and gave Brenda a kiss before going back to the kitchen.

excerpt from Grupa Desdemona - satiate dominium vincere - (Satisfied Ladies Win)

Back