Bored in Bed (the Original Video)

boredinbed

Couple
From
RI, US
This video may not seem like much to everyone but it’s the video that started it all for me/us and the day I said “NO MORE.” After the 2nd or 3rd pump the video cuts out and all I hear is a loud groan and feel my hubs explode inside me. This would be the 100th time this year and the 1000th time during our relationship that he would leave me COMPLETELY unsatisfied. This instance however would be the straw that broke the camel’s back. Up until that point I had always reassured him and told him it was “ok” but the rage and sexual frustration had been bottled up for too long. I erupted and just let him have it yelling so loudly I probably woke up the entire neighborhood all while his cum is literally dripping out of me (he is a heavy cummer). At a loss for words he walked away and went to the bathroom to clean up. I instantly felt AWFUL. He came back dejected and I apologized immediately. I tried explaining that I didn’t really mean it only for him to stop me and tell me I was right. He told me he loved me and that “I needed more.” That day we started our new life together.

View attachment IMG_8524.mov

Last edited:
This video may not seem like much to everyone but it’s the video that started it all for me/us and the day I said “NO MORE.” After the 2nd or 3rd pump the video cuts out and all I hear is a loud groan and feel my hubs explode inside me. This would be the 100th time this year and the 1000th time during our relationship that he would leave me COMPLETELY unsatisfied. This instance however would be the straw that broke the camel’s back. Up until that point I had always reassured him and told him it was “ok” but the rage and sexual frustration had been bottled up for too long. I erupted and just let him have it yelling so loudly I probably woke up the entire neighborhood all while his cum is literally dripping out of me (he is a heavy cummer). At a loss for words he walked away and went to the bathroom to clean up. I instantly felt AWFUL. He came back dejected and I apologized immediately. I tried explaining that I didn’t really mean it only for him to stop me and tell me I was right. He told me he loved me and that “I needed more.” That day we started our new life together.

View attachment 7393179
Thats a small cock you need a big one at least once

View attachment 7393179
That moment she needs a real dick

Back