Blissful 4K Sites

x_male_rebecca

Male
Gold Member
There are 3 lesser known 4K UHD sites that do not appear on any lists you would google for top rated IR sites, and I want to help anyone who has run out after Blacked, Dark X, Private Black, DFExtra.

The sites are: theflourishxxx.com, Dickdrainers.com and Spizoo.com. The flourish I discovered just today, and it is insanely good. Spizoo is like a better version of Dark X. And Dickdrainers is turning into kind of the rookie of the year. Their lighting gives the 4K scenes that deep high dynamic range, the angles are amazing when the girls get facefucked, and as soon as I saw an update with Harley King in it, that was like game over. I would give it another 2 years before it’s considered one of the top 20 best on the net. Enjoy ❤️

PS- In my search, Rabbits Reviews had a really long list, and I don’t know why, but at the end they had sites on the list that are no longer active, one of which is “All Interracial”- Does anyone know who the girl is in this attached photo? I’m totally in love with this girl!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3440.jpeg
    IMG_3440.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 35
Back