Black women in control of white ones

Sure.. myself in the black girlfriend were in a part of town where I really was surprised to see my ex in. We were at a restaurant and my ex walked in and saw a seating. She gave me a bad look but we had been broken up for about a month.. I felt bad for her but I wasn't flaunting anything.. my ex is 5'2 blonde about 135 lb in really good shape great legs early 30s at the time.... my new girlfriend was 5'10 and weighed about 210 but she carried it really well... she kept her hair cut real short and she dyed it hot blonde.. she was about a 38 e but had at least a 45-in ass. She was in her late thirties. My black girlfriend .. her name was Rhonda.. had told me that she was bisexual but it never had come up and we had been seeing each other a couple of weeks. I informed her that my ex was in the restaurant and I pointed her out but she seemed unfazed. At the end of our meal she went to the restroom and my ex followed. They were in there for what seemed like forever but was probably less than 10 minutes. Rhonda came out first.. she told me that my ex Gale had somewhat confronted her and told her that I was untrustworthy. Gail had caught me a couple of times with black women once just via text but another time she surprised me at my apartment as a black girl was leaving. Rhonda had told me that she had spoken nicely to Gail and that everything was fine. Almost a week had passed and Rhonda called me up and asked me to come over at a very specific time. When I arrived she was playing a female rapper on the speakers in her house and had givenme instructions to go to the back bedroom asking me to be quiet. She told me she had a surprise for me. When I got to the bedroom my ex Gail was on her knees at the foot of the bed completely naked while Rhonda was insulting her grabbing her hair and slapping her several times. Gail had her back to me and could not tell because of the music and because of her vantage point that I was witnessing what was going on. Gail was totally submissive to her. I had never known Gale to have any interest in women at all. But there she was naked on her knees and allowing a black woman to call her horrible names. Rhonda was grabbing the top of her head by the hair as she grabbed her throat. Gail still offered no resistance and I started to feel a little bad for her. Rhonda started telling Gail how much better she fucked me and that I would never want any more of her stinky white pussy. Gail started to sob a little bit and that's when I thought I would try to intervene. But when Gail saw me she was humiliated beyond belief she turned so red in embarrassment. She started to stand up and cover herself but Rhonda kicked her legs out from underneath her and she landed in a thud. Rhonda then snapped at me like she had never snapped at me before and told me to sit down in a chair in the corner of her room and shut the fuck up. For some reason I became totally submissive and quit feeling bad for Gail and started to worry about myself. But I also wanted to see how far Rhonda would take this.. I can tell you she went pretty far. It started with her telling Gail to suck each one of her feet like they were dicks. Gail now was openly sobbing but still did as she was ordered. There was a lot of spit going all over Rhonda's feet as she gagged Gail harshly with both feet. As Gail would suck on one foot Rhonda would take the other foot and rub it on her forehead in her eyes on her tits and laugh at her the whole time. When Rhonda got bored she stood up and turned around telling Gail you know the drill bitch. Gail is now balling because she knew I was watching her and she was extremely humiliated. She tried to protest but Rhonda turned around and slapped her about three times each time harder than the one before and Gail finally totally submitted and ended up eating Rhonda's ass on her knees for over half an hour.
And after that ?

Hi there ave you got the rest of the story to tell after your ex ate your girlfriends asshole
While Rhonda made Gail eat her ass she verbally debased her. 'Your ex knows who the real woman is now don't he krackah?!' Gail didn't answer so Rhonda grabbed her blonde hair and pulled her face out of her ass. She then soun around and slapped her with a thunderous crack. Its the loudest slap i ever heard. Gail would have fallen from her knees to the ground except for the firm hold Rhonda had on her by the hair. 'I asked you a question Skank!' Rhonda shouted in her face with a menacing look. 'Yes...yes he knows your the real woman!' Gail answered frantically and tearfully as her head was now being held by her hair in one hand and by the throat with the other. 'Open yo mouth cunt!'. Rhonda snarled. Through her gasps Gail opened her mouth. She was quivering in fear. I felt bad for her but it was so fucking HOT!!!! Wider hoe!!!' Rhonda commanded. Gail's mouth was now as wide as it could be as tears streamed down her red with humiliation face. 'Mmmmm....I like that white girl.' Rhonda evily smiled. 'Keep it opem or its ya ass.' Rhonda slowly drooled a thick heavy stream of spit into my exes mouth as Gail moaned in protest but kept her mouth open in fear. I couldnt control myself anymore and pulled my jeans down and started masturbating. Rhonda closed Gail's mouth and told her to 'hold it don't swallow that goes in my ass.' Then Rhonda spit on Gail's face at least a half a dozen times from just inches away. Rubbing the spit from hair to neck. As Gail arms were at her side in surrender. She saw me jacking off out of the corner of her eye and her right hand betrayed her as she started to stroke her pussy while a black woman spit in her face and shook her by the hair.

While Rhonda made Gail eat her ass she verbally debased her. 'Your ex knows who the real woman is now don't he krackah?!' Gail didn't answer so Rhonda grabbed her blonde hair and pulled her face out of her ass. She then soun around and slapped her with a thunderous crack. Its the loudest slap i ever heard. Gail would have fallen from her knees to the ground except for the firm hold Rhonda had on her by the hair. 'I asked you a question Skank!' Rhonda shouted in her face with a menacing look. 'Yes...yes he knows your the real woman!' Gail answered frantically and tearfully as her head was now being held by her hair in one hand and by the throat with the other. 'Open yo mouth cunt!'. Rhonda snarled. Through her gasps Gail opened her mouth. She was quivering in fear. I felt bad for her but it was so fucking HOT!!!! Wider hoe!!!' Rhonda commanded. Gail's mouth was now as wide as it could be as tears streamed down her red with humiliation face. 'Mmmmm....I like that white girl.' Rhonda evily smiled. 'Keep it opem or its ya ass.' Rhonda slowly drooled a thick heavy stream of spit into my exes mouth as Gail moaned in protest but kept her mouth open in fear. I couldnt control myself anymore and pulled my jeans down and started masturbating. Rhonda closed Gail's mouth and told her to 'hold it don't swallow that goes in my ass.' Then Rhonda spit on Gail's face at least a half a dozen times from just inches away. Rubbing the spit from hair to neck. As Gail arms were at her side in surrender. She saw me jacking off out of the corner of her eye and her right hand betrayed her as she started to stroke her pussy while a black woman spit in her face and shook her by the hair.
Rhonda saw her masturbating and said 'You like this ******* don't you bitch. Tell your Queen you like it ' Rhonda ordered. 'I do.' Gail answered but Rhondas spit was still in her mouth. 'Lemme help you wit dat krackah.' Rhonda said as she turned and shoved her 45" ass onto Gail's face. Gail let the drool out the best she could as Rhonda pummeled her face with her ass. Both the black ass and the white face were now shiny with spit as Rhonda backed Gail up to the wall and started a mix of twerking and ass thrusts that would occasionally knock Gails head into the wall as Rhonda laughed her to further scorn. Gail started to cum and Rhonda noticed this so she slowly pushed her entire ass onto her face and held it against the wall as she smiled at me slowly grinding her giant ass onto my exes quivering face. As Gail was shaking she crumbled to Rhondas feet and slowly kissed and licked them in complete surrender. Rhonda couldn't have been prouder as she started to fuck Gails mouth first with one foot then another as she stood triumphantly over her hands on her hips. Gloating in total victory. 'Up on yo knees whitey!' Gail rose to her knees. 'Now show white boy her what I taught you.' Gail raised her right fist and recited an obviously learned and memorized mantra...' Black supremacy is real. Only black lives matter. Whites are nothing unless they service Blacks. All hail the mighty Black race.' Rhonda commanded me on the bed and mounted my fully erect cock then grabbed my ankles as she pulled her feet over my legs and mounted me in full Amazon position. She ordered Gail behind her as she started to pummel my cock with mighty thrusts as my white ex did her best to keep her tongue up the Black Queens ass. Her ass cheeks pounded my balls with no mercy while Gail slobbered into her ass. It was the best sex Gail and i ever had. I came into Rhondas pussy and she fed it to a grateful Gail while she told us both how pathetic we were for being white.

Rhonda saw her masturbating and said 'You like this ******* don't you bitch. Tell your Queen you like it ' Rhonda ordered. 'I do.' Gail answered but Rhondas spit was still in her mouth. 'Lemme help you wit dat krackah.' Rhonda said as she turned and shoved her 45" ass onto Gail's face. Gail let the drool out the best she could as Rhonda pummeled her face with her ass. Both the black ass and the white face were now shiny with spit as Rhonda backed Gail up to the wall and started a mix of twerking and ass thrusts that would occasionally knock Gails head into the wall as Rhonda laughed her to further scorn. Gail started to cum and Rhonda noticed this so she slowly pushed her entire ass onto her face and held it against the wall as she smiled at me slowly grinding her giant ass onto my exes quivering face. As Gail was shaking she crumbled to Rhondas feet and slowly kissed and licked them in complete surrender. Rhonda couldn't have been prouder as she started to fuck Gails mouth first with one foot then another as she stood triumphantly over her hands on her hips. Gloating in total victory. 'Up on yo knees whitey!' Gail rose to her knees. 'Now show white boy her what I taught you.' Gail raised her right fist and recited an obviously learned and memorized mantra...' Black supremacy is real. Only black lives matter. Whites are nothing unless they service Blacks. All hail the mighty Black race.' Rhonda commanded me on the bed and mounted my fully erect cock then grabbed my ankles as she pulled her feet over my legs and mounted me in full Amazon position. She ordered Gail behind her as she started to pummel my cock with mighty thrusts as my white ex did her best to keep her tongue up the Black Queens ass. Her ass cheeks pounded my balls with no mercy while Gail slobbered into her ass. It was the best sex Gail and i ever had. I came into Rhondas pussy and she fed it to a grateful Gail while she told us both how pathetic we were for being white.
Would love to hear them if you have more stories

Attachments

• GridArt_20240515_112312460.jpg
    GridArt_20240515_112312460.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • GridArt_20240515_112312460.jpg
    GridArt_20240515_112312460.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
So hot when Black women dom white slaves!

Back