Black (UK) Londoner Into Both Swinging & Kink Visiting Orlando Aug 20-27th-2024

CocoTemptation

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I'm visiting Orlando for the third time this month but this time I'm in the mood for a bit of adult fun too. Can anyone recommend good places for meeting a sexy woman or couple.

Below is part of a time saving intro that I now normally use when introducing myself in chat forums etc. if it resonates with you feel free to say hi..........

"Hi I’m Danny and I’ve been ENM long enough to transition from young buck to Bull to silver fox. As an experimentalist I’ve also been in the lifestyle long enough to hybrid into a solo-poly kink swinger..

My addiction for bi MMFs suggests that three might be my favourite number. Due to my post COVID embracement of compersion I’m now addicted to inviting single (bicurious top my wish list) guys to fuck my partner/s as much as I have historically relished pleasuring other men’s partners in their presence."

Seeing as I'm on holiday by myself bi and cuckold couples are at the forefront of my mind too ;-)

I don't log on here that much so if you're interested and don't get a quick reply look for me here......

Back