Black to Brown: A Rasta Veteran and a Sexy Indian Doctor. A slow burn

For the past six years, I’ve enjoyed reading and soaking in everything all you wonderful sexy people have shared. It’s my time to contribute. This story is my point of view and is as true as I can remember. My lady has read this over and corrected some details from her memory. This is part amateur erotica, part awkward romance, and mostly just me sharing. If you make it through all of it, thank you. I have her consent to share these words and some photos of her. This all happened around the latter half of 2016.

It's too long to post in the body of the message, so I attached a .pdf version.

A favor to ask of all the readers, especially the ladies: Please direct any *spicy* comments or reactions directly to her. We’re going to schedule a time where she and I log back onto B2W with a bottle of wine open and read them together. Any words to get her hot and bothered would be really appreciated!

Thank you for reading our story. Would love to hear your comments and reactions!

Attachments

• Black to Brown - A Rasta Veteran and a Sexy Indian Doctor - A Slow Burn.pdf
    115.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 1a6fosz69mta1[1].jpg
    1a6fosz69mta1[1].jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 3x38wnsw1xj41[1].jpg
    3x38wnsw1xj41[1].jpg
    434.6 KB · Views: 33
  • wv4xoc6m7eb41[1].jpg
    wv4xoc6m7eb41[1].jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 30
  • y2wy0v2v3sb41[1].jpg
    y2wy0v2v3sb41[1].jpg
    612 KB · Views: 30
  • jkqbv5mraxa41.mp4
    457.1 KB
Last edited:
For the past six years, I’ve enjoyed reading and soaking in everything all you wonderful sexy people have shared. It’s my time to contribute. This story is my point of view and is as true as I can remember. My lady has read this over and corrected some details from her memory. This is part amateur erotica, part awkward romance, and mostly just me sharing. If you make it through all of it, thank you. I have her consent to share these words and some photos of her. This all happened around the latter half of 2016.

A favor to ask of all the readers, especially the ladies: Please direct any *spicy* comments or reactions directly to her. We’re going to schedule a time where she and I log back onto B2W with a bottle of wine open and read them together. Any words to get her hot and bothered would be really appreciated!

Thank you for reading our story. Would love to hear your comments and reactions!
Hot content Blkthor. I would advise you play out her cucking fantasy. Get her an Indian man and let him lick her clean

That's nice story! All the best to you and Indian wife. Waiting forthe story involving her younger sister

tasty looking pussy to be licking and fucking all day long upon approval

Back