Black tie formal dinner

ELTORO914

Male
From
NY, US
I was invited to a very formal event over the weekend dinner drinks music & a few friends I knew & a few I did not know. Long story short there were some very good looking women there all women & me & the birthday guy. It was small private invite only. I was the only black guy there & I immediately kept catching stares & glances at this one lady & we interacted occasionally all nite & after awhile she loose up to now I am seeing her movements & we end up chattin nothing major. We had a great time & at the end of the night I knew she was happily married for 10yrs with a kid from a small town . Now it is the end of the night I hand out my business cards to let a few of them know to text me when they all made it home safely and they did. The next morning I wake up to a friend request and a pretty long message thanking me for coming to the event and she would like to get more acquainted. Now we are two days into us texting back-and-forth all day and night and there is no doubt in my mind that she is very I in having a black male friend. I’m playing my part & listening to her & learning her interest and trying to keep it friendly but now wr are at the point of crisscrossing that line & little does she know I love white women & everything about her & that there is a 9in thick BBC ready to stretch her out & change her whole life. She had no idea what she is getting herself into. Ladies I need your thoughts & input what is she thinking?

Back