Black men conservative women

I think some folks might be reading conservative and translating it to a political leaning. Used as an adjective it is more related to demeanor than a political affiliation.
Agreed. When I saw the title of the thread, i was not thinking political at all, unless you think Hilary Clinton lol. But on the real, I always get amazed when I see solw of the women here or interracial dating sites. Those are the ones I would never think had a taste for soul pole.

Or maybe we are just like any other woman who enjoys great sex...???? Just a thought
If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Conservative women need to cut loose and vent their emotions. I have known many in my life in corporate America. There are high expectations in the corporate world. An executive's spouse is expected to be a gracious and "proper" individual. They need a time and place to cut loose. With s passionate fucker on the side they can get the release and pleasure they need. They generally don't want to damage the relationship with their spouse they just want some pleasure for themselves. I have generally considered myself as a hobby of sorts for them

Conservative women need to cut loose and vent their emotions. I have known many in my life in corporate America. There are high expectations in the corporate world. An executive's spouse is expected to be a gracious and "proper" individual. They need a time and place to cut loose. With s passionate fucker on the side they can get the release and pleasure they need. They generally don't want to damage the relationship with their spouse they just want some pleasure for themselves. I have generally considered myself as a hobby of sorts for them
That summarizes the situation so well! My parents were very conservative outwardly. Meanwhile, they privately vented the pressure that you mentioned and enjoyed the pleasure provided by black men. Publicly, they could have been a poster couple for "family values" while their private lives would have made an X-rated story. I followed in their footsteps, and countless other people have lived, and are living, similar two-sided lives.

Yes! 😍 Her and Charlemagne were in love lol. When they had their little beef, it was nothing more than sexual tension. She also had sex with some black guy called Tommy Sotomayor. So hot when those white conservatives still can’t resist black dick.
Yes , I fucked a few .....they are easy to treat like ******* after you cum also , I have no feelings for them

Back