Black man flirts with my wife

one2submit

Male
Gold Member
So, my wife was at the dealership having a couple of repairs done on her car. She was gone for half of the day. They were there over 5 hours, our youngest was with her. She dropped her off at home with me because my wife had an additional commitment to attend. When the youngest came in she complained about how long the wait was but said it wasn’t bad because a real nice man talked to them the whole time. I asked what made him seem nice and she said He kept giving mom compliments. I asked how old was he and what was he like. She said mom’s age and he was a cute black guy. But he wasn’t flirting, he was just real nice. She can’t tell the difference yet, she’s not quite Old enough.
So here’s my plan. I’ll give my wife a chance to bring it up before I drop hints about a guy flirting with her. I can’t help but wonder how far this thing went today. Was she flattered or even turned on that this guy was working her like that? Did he hit her up for her number? I know she finds black men to be sexy. She knows how I like the idea too. I’m hoping she will be open and forth coming with details. Feel free to drop me some ideas and comments. I’ll post later this evening if there are any developments.

Ask her if she flirted back? Tell it’s ok to be flirty. Wives love to be complimented. No better compliment than a younger man hitting on them.
My wife is enroute from visiting her family back to our home and had to overnight en route. She’s in a nice hotel. She called me from the bar. I told her to be as flirty as she’d like. She just spent 3 weeks with family. She needs some flirty time. Turns out a guy was buying her drinks all night. She was horny but apparently he was dr..unk. ( did this as it ********) the word…..so nothing other than flirting happened.

Ask her if she flirted back? Tell it’s ok to be flirty. Wives love to be complimented. No better compliment than a younger man hitting on them.
Oh, I did ask her about the gentleman that was complementing her beauty. She played it off, saying he was just trying to sell her a car. But I know how my wife is about not picking up on guy flirting with her. I have actually seen it firsthand. She is one of those beautiful women that thinks people are just very nice. not understanding that most men are being very nice for a reason.

So, my wife was at the dealership having a couple of repairs done on her car. She was gone for half of the day. They were there over 5 hours, our youngest was with her. She dropped her off at home with me because my wife had an additional commitment to attend. When the youngest came in she complained about how long the wait was but said it wasn’t bad because a real nice man talked to them the whole time. I asked what made him seem nice and she said He kept giving mom compliments. I asked how old was he and what was he like. She said mom’s age and he was a cute black guy. But he wasn’t flirting, he was just real nice. She can’t tell the difference yet, she’s not quite Old enough.
So here’s my plan. I’ll give my wife a chance to bring it up before I drop hints about a guy flirting with her. I can’t help but wonder how far this thing went today. Was she flattered or even turned on that this guy was working her like that? Did he hit her up for her number? I know she finds black men to be sexy. She knows how I like the idea too. I’m hoping she will be open and forth coming with details. Feel free to drop me some ideas and comments. I’ll post later this evening if there are any developments.
Any progress?

Any progress?
Well… yes but it makes me look a little bit bad. We were out recently and actually got a room walking distance from the area where we were partying. We were enjoying as many cocktails as we pleased. The spot we chose to sit at the bar was popular for people to walk up to order drinks. Once there were 3 black guys that walked up and ordered and my wife made a comment about them in a positive sense.A little later one of them was leaning towards the bartender and was basically hanging over my shoulder and bumping into me as he was looking back at his friends and letting the bartender have their orders. In the process he bumped me pretty good then put his hand on my shoulder and apologized. Then the seat on the side away from my wife opened up and as he sit down he bumped my shoulder again and laughing apologies ensued again. The whole time he kept touching my arm back and shoulder. His friends were standing behind us and there was a couple of girls hanging with them at this point. My wife asked me if I thought he was a little handsy with me. I said he was a bit touchy feely there. As he was still sitting beside me he spoke a couple of times to us but mainly was interacting with his friends. My wife suggested I buy him a d rink. I was thinking about it and what to get him when my wife said and I quote,” oh, he has a snowbunny already.” I was caught off guard by her choice of words. So they all went off together and we eventually got back to our room where my wife attacked me. After I had cum in her soaking wet pussy she had me do cleanup in quite the forceful manner. At some point in there she said she knows who’s cum you wish it was. I got throbbing hard again at those words.

Well… yes but it makes me look a little bit bad. We were out recently and actually got a room walking distance from the area where we were partying. We were enjoying as many cocktails as we pleased. The spot we chose to sit at the bar was popular for people to walk up to order drinks. Once there were 3 black guys that walked up and ordered and my wife made a comment about them in a positive sense.A little later one of them was leaning towards the bartender and was basically hanging over my shoulder and bumping into me as he was looking back at his friends and letting the bartender have their orders. In the process he bumped me pretty good then put his hand on my shoulder and apologized. Then the seat on the side away from my wife opened up and as he sit down he bumped my shoulder again and laughing apologies ensued again. The whole time he kept touching my arm back and shoulder. His friends were standing behind us and there was a couple of girls hanging with them at this point. My wife asked me if I thought he was a little handsy with me. I said he was a bit touchy feely there. As he was still sitting beside me he spoke a couple of times to us but mainly was interacting with his friends. My wife suggested I buy him a d rink. I was thinking about it and what to get him when my wife said and I quote,” oh, he has a snowbunny already.” I was caught off guard by her choice of words. So they all went off together and we eventually got back to our room where my wife attacked me. After I had cum in her soaking wet pussy she had me do cleanup in quite the forceful manner. At some point in there she said she knows who’s cum you wish it was. I got throbbing hard again at those words.
More stories with her to share?

Back