Black Male For Hotwives in Phoenix. Interested?

I am a single black male living in the Phoenix area with an interest in playing with hotwives/fiances and girlfriends in the area.(with your partner's full knowledge, of course) I am well-versed in the Hotwife/Bull dynamic as well as cuckold lifestyle. I am 8 inches, thick and curved. Exceptional stamina. Handsome, six feet tall, professional, intelligent and classy. I am looking for quality couples and select single women who want to have an amazing experience as well as friendship. I have experience pleasing wives for over a decade with the proof to show. I live this life exclusively and love it very much. If interested please feel free to reach out and let's connect. Serious couples only please. Let's have great times we can all remember with naughtiness and respect.

Attachments

• FB46ED7C-1C75-4229-ACC8-84B548A9BAA0.jpeg
    FB46ED7C-1C75-4229-ACC8-84B548A9BAA0.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 96
I am a single black male living in the Phoenix area with an interest in playing with hotwives/fiances and girlfriends in the area.(with your partner's full knowledge, of course) I am well-versed in the Hotwife/Bull dynamic as well as cuckold lifestyle. I am 8 inches, thick and curved. Exceptional stamina. Handsome, six feet tall, professional, intelligent and classy. I am looking for quality couples and select single women who want to have an amazing experience as well as friendship. I have experience pleasing wives for over a decade with the proof to show. I live this life exclusively and love it very much. If interested please feel free to reach out and let's connect. Serious couples only please. Let's have great times we can all remember with naughtiness and respect.

Beautiful cock

I'm glad you're in Arizona. Any possibility??

Hello we could be interested in talking

Back