Black Bull for mature Wife Wanted in the Pittsburgh Pa. area

granny4bbc

Couple
From
PA, US
Im looking for a Hung Black Bull for long term sexual fun north of pittsburgh pa. im 64 yrs.old,im 5ft2,126 pounds, and sexually frustrated because my husband has a small limp dick.,please cum and help me relieve my frustrations.i just love BBC and i also have a CUM fetish..my husband cant give me what i need,he has a small limp penis that wont stay hard long enough to fuck me or any other women,,its beyond frustrating.so i do not have sex with him,,i need a real man,a hung man a Black Bull to give me what i need,,so if you are into granny sex and you live in the pittsburgh area lets talk about meeting.

Last edited:
Im looking for a Hung Black Bull for long term sexual fun north of pittsburgh pa.i im 64 yrs.old,im 5ft2,126 pounds, and sexually frustrated,,i live in the new kensington/arnold/lower burrell area so the closer you live to me means the easier it is for us to meet for hot sex fun on a regular basis..im a married slut and love BBC..my husband cant give me what i need.,my husband has a small penis ( almost 4 inches long) and he cant stay hard enough to fuck me,which keeps me very frustrated,so i need a real man,a well hung Black Bull to give me what i need,,my husband likes to watch,but i will only let him watch a little now and then just enough to keep him on edge and in his place knowing i belong to a real man who will fuck me like a slut wife deserves.hubby will wait in another room quietly out of our way and what ever he does with his little penis wont be our concern.my husband will do what we tell him and will also be our servant/slave for what ever we need,,if you would enjoy helping me keep my limp husband in his place thats a big plus,,so if you like to have ongoing sexual fun with a 64 yr.old married slut please contact me or my husband soon and we can talk about meeting for coffee,lunch or dinner (hubby will be attending also) and see how you and i hit it off then go from there if we both turn each other on enough to start a ongoing sexual relationship. just so you know i DO NOT have sex with my husband and will only have sex with you and no one else as long as you want to keep on fucking me,,its also been over 8 years since ive let my husband try and have sex with me,NO intercourse,no blow jobs or hand jobs for my husband,,just no use trying because of his almost 4 inch long limp penis,,..i love him and he loves me and he makes a great servant/slave for me.but i need your help to feel like the slut wife i am ! if your not into old married women im 64 yrs.old please dont contact me or my husband, and if you dont live close to me in the pittsburgh area dont contact me and im not looking for one night stands or men just traveling thru the area,,thank you,xoxo,RoseView attachment 7596668View attachment 7596669View attachment 7596670
Amazing

Im looking for a Hung Black Bull for long term sexual fun north of pittsburgh pa.i im 64 yrs.old,im 5ft2,126 pounds, and sexually frustrated,,i live in the new kensington/arnold/lower burrell area so the closer you live to me means the easier it is for us to meet for hot sex fun on a regular basis..im a married slut and love BBC..my husband cant give me what i need.,my husband has a small penis ( almost 4 inches long) and he cant stay hard enough to fuck me,which keeps me very frustrated,so i need a real man,a well hung Black Bull to give me what i need,,my husband likes to watch,but i will only let him watch a little now and then just enough to keep him on edge and in his place knowing i belong to a real man who will fuck me like a slut wife deserves.hubby will wait in another room quietly out of our way and what ever he does with his little penis wont be our concern.my husband will do what we tell him and will also be our servant/slave for what ever we need,,if you would enjoy helping me keep my limp husband in his place thats a big plus,,so if you like to have ongoing sexual fun with a 64 yr.old married slut please contact me or my husband soon and we can talk about meeting for coffee,lunch or dinner (hubby will be attending also) and see how you and i hit it off then go from there if we both turn each other on enough to start a ongoing sexual relationship. just so you know i DO NOT have sex with my husband and will only have sex with you and no one else as long as you want to keep on fucking me,,its also been over 8 years since ive let my husband try and have sex with me,NO intercourse,no blow jobs or hand jobs for my husband,,just no use trying because of his almost 4 inch long limp penis,,..i love him and he loves me and he makes a great servant/slave for me.but i need your help to feel like the slut wife i am ! if your not into old married women im 64 yrs.old please dont contact me or my husband, and if you dont live close to me in the pittsburgh area dont contact me and im not looking for one night stands or men just traveling thru the area,,thank you,xoxo,RoseView attachment 7596668View attachment 7596669View attachment 7596670
God Damm it this woman needs fucked senseless and regular

Back