Black American: Planning on moving to the EU need help.

bigguy23

Male
Real Person
From
WA, US
Hi, so things occurred in my life that I’ll be able to move to another country. And I plan on moving to Europe. Portugal is top of my list but I’d like recommendations. I’m a black American, I have enough to purchase or rent a nice place, and I’m looking to continue my lifestyle and want to be in a country where it’s not too racist that I can meet other likeminded people for good times. I don’t care about people staring or none of the small stuff. I don’t want violent racism though, as I don’t want to damage my chances of losing my residency by beating someone’s ass lol. I plan on remaining in the lifestyle for a longer period. So considering all of this what places do you think would work? Let me know or dm me thank you!!

Last edited:
Depends which culture and climate you like. Do you want to learn a new language? Although a lot of Europeans speak English quite well it’s fundamental in some countries to learn the native language (for example in France). In Scandinavia or the Netherlands most people are almost as good as native English speakers.
Most of Western Europe is open minded and is having no problems with black people. At some places you will get more attention since there are less black people (like Scandinavia).

Don’t forget that it always depends which part of a country you choose (like eastern Germany is more problematic to foreigners while western Germany is more multicultural). And cities are always more progressive than the countryside.

Best wishes from Germany

I love learning, so a new language isn’t an issue. The thing I love about Europe is how easy it is to just be in another country by a day trip on the train. So most of Western Europe is a possible destination. I surely have no problem getting some attention in Scandinavia. Their climate resembles where I live the most so it seems more comfortable. I’m glad you mentioned the city vs the countryside. There are a lot of differences in political views geographically. A lot to think about.. I longed for Portugal because I was so surprised you get so much land for little, and fantasized about having sheep and goats and chickens on a farm. But! Idk how I would survive a Portugal summer without Air Conditioning! Scandinavia seems very possible, which would you think is better? Netherlands is always in my mind because of how liberal amsterdam, it would definitely could become my playground 😋. So I have much to consider and I thank you for the advice :)

If you think about travelling think about the location of Portugal and Scandinavia. You can say they are on the edge of Europe… when you see it from the Portuguese perspective you’re not in a couple of hours in another country than Spain.
For this I would suggest the Netherlands, Belgium or western Germany (for example Cologne). There you have good infrastructure and it’s like in the middle of the continent.

Hi, so things occurred in my life that I’ll be able to move to another country. And I plan on moving to Europe. Portugal is top of my list but I’d like recommendations. I’m a black American, I have enough to purchase or rent a nice place, and I’m looking to continue my lifestyle and want to be in a country where it’s not too racist that I can meet other likeminded people for good times. I don’t care about people staring or none of the small stuff. I don’t want violent racism though, as I don’t want to damage my chances of losing my residency by beating someone’s ass lol. I plan on remaining a bbc bull for hot wives. So considering all of this what places do you think would work? Let me know or dm me thank you!!
Germany is the place to go. I was there for 10 years while I was in the military.

Hi, so things occurred in my life that I’ll be able to move to another country. And I plan on moving to Europe. Portugal is top of my list but I’d like recommendations. I’m a black American, I have enough to purchase or rent a nice place, and I’m looking to continue my lifestyle and want to be in a country where it’s not too racist that I can meet other likeminded people for good times. I don’t care about people staring or none of the small stuff. I don’t want violent racism though, as I don’t want to damage my chances of losing my residency by beating someone’s ass lol. I plan on remaining a bbc bull for hot wives. So considering all of this what places do you think would work? Let me know or dm me thank you!!
Good Luck Man...
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Try Finland or Iceland

India is just not on my list, way too hot. Unfamiliar culture, politics, etc. With much respect, I don’t think it would work for me. Plus, with the lifestyle I follow a liberal country is necessary for me to operate.
Yes some politics involve little bit liberal buy you have to option here GOA state is very good option for your all mostly European and Russian live there and they work also ...but you will get every object too chap from Stay to Food and all grocery items...

If you are in a position to relocate internationally (Europe) and have the financial wherewithal to be able to buy or rent property, you sound like you are in a pretty decent place, from a social and financial perspective. In that case, why can't you just bag and pound single females in whichever country to move to? Why drag this s lave mentality of having sex with white men's wives over there??? In Europe, you will have a certain cachet due to your background. (Many black american artists moved to Europe, especially in the early part of the last century because they were treated much better and more accepted than they were in their own country, USA). Unlike in America, you won't be seen as taboo and undatable, so why take that second-class mentality of "being with the white man's woman" over there, when you can do soooo much better? I mean, iit's a new life in a different part of the world, a new culture, a new language, new experiences. Wouldn't you aspire to be more than a big-cocked private fuck a_n_imal that white men use to satisfy their wives?

Last edited:
If you are in a position to relocate internationally (Europe) and have the financial wherewithal to be able to buy or rent property, you sound like you are in a pretty decent place, from a social and financial perspective. In that case, why can't you just bag and pound single females in whichever country to move to? Why drag this s lave mentality of having sex with white men's wives over there??? In Europe, you will have a certain cachet due to your background. (Many black american artists moved to Europe, especially in the early part of the last century because they were treated much better and more accepted than they were in their own country, USA). Unlike in America, you won't be seen as taboo and undatable, so why take that second-class mentality of "being with the white man's woman" over there, when you can do soooo much better? I mean, iit's a new life in a different part of the world, a new culture, a new language, new experiences. Wouldn't you aspire to be more than a big-cocked private fuck a_n_imal that white men use to satisfy their wives?
Lmao. Funny how the guys jerking off to all the videos and don’t get any pussy assume that’s all I do. Assume that my goal is to be a bbc bull. I already planned on moving to a liberal country, because I’m liberal, I want to move to a country with weed decriminalized because I love weed. Most of the time when a country has both of those there are women who like to make their man watch them get fucked. And btw. I can be a bbc bull, and a normal single black guy dating and getting into relationships. To you, clearly all you see is an ******* with no utility other than his cock. And that’s your pov, many people are more complicated and interesting than that. I suggest you go outside and talk to people. Because it seems you are on this site too much. Also, I am not undatable and undesirable in america, again it seems you don’t go outside at all and don’t understand what the real world is like. I can be many things at the same time. This is a fun pastime and isn’t the major factor I’m considering when moving. It’s not my fault so many “single” women I meet who happen to be on dates with tell me they have a man. Am I a bull then, or what? I wouldn’t think so. Maybe just stay behind your keyboard and think first buddy. Maybe if you have no value to give, as clearly from the tone and the way you speak. Many different races of ladies are on this site, whites, latinas, Asians, Indians, even black women. Seems you see everything black and white. Maybe you should shut your racist ass up and mind your business. So many goddamn racist incels on this site. F y’all, go find a meaning in your useless existence. Also, get a therapist and stop gooning you weirdo.

Last edited:
Back