Biggest change noticed in wife after BBC?

Curious to hear others' experience on this thought...

What were some of the biggest changes noticed by either the cuck, the hotwife, or the bull after her first BBC? How would someone be able to tell if it was the "the one" experience or simply another page in the chapter?
Pam was a virginal bride when we married, a rarity no doubt but without a doubt, true! Getting her to the point of accepting a BBC was an overnight success that took almost nine (9) years of preparation, and a whole lot of setbacks and sleeping in the spare bedroom! The first time I mentioned my little fantasy of seeing her get laid by the black guy bought out the true anger and hurt in her, that I should even think of such a thing and, although it was at the beginning of that summer, we didn’t require refrigeration or air conditioning in our home all that summer the atmosphere was so cold when I was around her! Anyway, I digress! I should also mention that there are other posts we’ve made on this site explaining our entire experiences from the aforementioned moment, upto and including the moment Pam was blackened by my old university friend and roommate, Edwin! (Who happens to be black!), now back to responding to your post!

There were several highlights that stick in my mind the first time Pam got laid by Edwin, some of which are:
1/. The night in question began when Edwin, Pam and I went out to dinner, followed by a little club hopping. Pam and Edwin did a lot of dancing at the various pubs that night, some of which they danced real close to the sounds of beautiful mellow music, if you know what I mean. I was never one for dancing, Pam loved it, Edwin was a super dancer, so they really hit it off, much to my delight.
2/. After we had our fill of club hopping, and perhaps a little to much to *******, we headed back to our hotel, during which time Pam invited Edwin to our suite for a nightcap! Which he delightfully accepted.
3/. Back in our room, and after a ******* or two more, Pam ended up giving Edwin a blow job, he reciprocated by chewing some pussy, after which he placed her on the bed and introduced her hot white wanton horney wet pussy to its first ever BBC! By that time I was exhausted but still delighted that she had now been blackened! Edwin did a spectacular job on her and once he got balls deep in her love nest, I quit counting at sixteen (16) goes! Pam was sore for days afterward! In closing, as the say, you get but one chance to make a first impression and what an impression that true experience has made on all three of us! NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER!

P.S. see that Avitar we have, that’s an actual picture of Pam’s crotch I took shortly after we got back to our hotel suite aforementioned! The wet streak clearly visible right in the middle of her crotch is a testament to just how horney Pam really was!

Last edited:
She got much more confident and comfortable with her sexuality, can tell that feels, dresses and talks much sexier and more confident, she is also much hornier lol... we used to have sex 2-3 times a week, now it's 4-5 times and she gets much more into it (not sure if she imagines it's bbc or not lol)
lucky guy -what i hope for my wife too

Curious to hear others' experience on this thought...

What were some of the biggest changes noticed by either the cuck, the hotwife, or the bull after her first BBC? How would someone be able to tell if it was the "the one" experience or simply another page in the chapter?
For me after she was fucked for hours we began trying sex afterwards and alls we could tell was i could not feel her pussy one bit and the same with my wife she was crying out in laughter with tears telling me she could not feel me so i ended up just licking her instead while she stroked me

There were a lot of changes in my wife. She has more confidence in herself and her looks. Has a much stronger sex drive knowing she has and can deliver what other men want, and is more domineering as far as her likes and actions in the bedroom, she enjoys taking control.

For me after she was fucked for hours we began trying sex afterwards and alls we could tell was i could not feel her pussy one bit and the same with my wife she was crying out in laughter with tears telling me she could not feel me so i ended up just licking her instead while she stroked me
Did she really did not feel you?? How
If it's right after and the husband is small, it's possible. It takes a bit for me to "shrink" back to a more normal opening. (excuse the graphic language)

Anal is fast, but it takes me a good 2-3 minutes the "tighten" up back there after a big guy or strapon from the gf has been back there.

What you also may not know is that our vagina will conform a bit to your size. After a month or so of having sex with an avg guy who goes, let's say 70% of the way in my vagina, the top part will tighten a bit. Then, when a guy goes all the way to your cervix, there's that weird and unconformable part where he goes past the 70%.

It's not like losing your virginity, but you feel it even if you are turned on.

In a funny story about a gf that I brought into this fun some years back.............
My gf was having her first time with her new BBC lover. It was a swinging thing really, but the husband and bbc wife was there. I was there just because she was my gf. My husband was traveling and my mom agreed to babysit!!!!

So the BBC husband starts to go in. My girlfriend is all nervous but very willing. He says, "Well, that is how far your husband goes in.......and here's me" as he goes all the way to her cervix. She sure had a bit of pain on her face as she tried to mumble "Easy, it's intense"

Later I talked to the BBC husband. He just said he can tell where the husband gets to and it's a cool feeling to hit that spot and go past it to her cervix.

I did not know the guys could tell.

If it's right after and the husband is small, it's possible. It takes a bit for me to "shrink" back to a more normal opening. (excuse the graphic language)

Anal is fast, but it takes me a good 2-3 minutes the "tighten" up back there after a big guy or strapon from the gf has been back there.

What you also may not know is that our vagina will conform a bit to your size. After a month or so of having sex with an avg guy who goes, let's say 70% of the way in my vagina, the top part will tighten a bit. Then, when a guy goes all the way to your cervix, there's that weird and unconformable part where he goes past the 70%.

It's not like losing your virginity, but you feel it even if you are turned on.

In a funny story about a gf that I brought into this fun some years back.............
My gf was having her first time with her new BBC lover. It was a swinging thing really, but the husband and bbc wife was there. I was there just because she was my gf. My husband was traveling and my mom agreed to babysit!!!!

So the BBC husband starts to go in. My girlfriend is all nervous but very willing. He says, "Well, that is how far your husband goes in.......and here's me" as he goes all the way to her cervix. She sure had a bit of pain on her face as she tried to mumble "Easy, it's intense"

Later I talked to the BBC husband. He just said he can tell where the husband gets to and it's a cool feeling to hit that spot and go past it to her cervix.

I did not know the guys could tell.

I love your posts.

Back