Big Black Dildo Experiences

marvel3okc

Male
From
OK, US
My wife and I had a great session tonight of fucking and using a very large Black suction cup Dildo. When I first bought, I wasn't sure if we would ever really be able to use it because it is so thick. From base to tip, it is 16 inches long. It is 2 1/2 inches thick and 8 1/2 inches in circumference. We don't use it every time we sex, but when we do use it, I get really turned on by how much it stretches out her pussy. Tonight, she got really excited and was talking dirty while I used it on her. She obviously could not take all 16 inches (Maybe 8). But she got so wet that it slid in and out easier than it has been in the past. After a while she wanted me to put my cock in her. He pussy was so stretched out, it turned me on fantasizing that her pussy was stretched out by a real bull. I came in her and stuck the dildo back in her. She kept saying, "Do you like that ? Do you like that Big Black Cock fucking me ? And of course I said yes. She got wetter than normal and left a big wet spot on the bed. My cum was all over the Dildo. I am attaching a few of the pictures that I took.

I was wondering if anybody can tell me about their Black Cock Sex toys. I know of course that toys are not as good as the real thing though.

Attachments

• DSCN2585.JPG
    DSCN2585.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN2589.JPG
    DSCN2589.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 34
Back