Best way to end things

Status
Not open for further replies.

J3Bull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I’ve been meeting with this hotwife and her husband that I met on fetlife since about September and just not really interested in meeting with her anymore. I tried to address some of the things that I didn’t like: She’s really bad at setting up times to meet (before she’d just ask me if I can come over at a moments notice, but she got better and would try to set things up, but still will say meet at her house at 10 but then be like 11:30 and just keep moving the time back.) Also wants me to spend the night when I come over but I told her I don’t really wanna do that, did it once before but she snores lol loud. Another thing is that idek if she’s the one I’m texting to about coming over cause sometimes after I fuck her and leave she’ll text me and be like come back and fuck me in my sleep, but when I left she was tired and told me and her husband she’s going to bed. And the last thing is she’ll always want me to fuck her when she’s fucked up and really ******* and a little high and not even be into it smh, just tired of that.
Any advice for the best way to just cut things off?

I’ve been meeting with this hotwife and her husband that I met on fetlife since about September and just not really interested in meeting with her anymore. I tried to address some of the things that I didn’t like: She’s really bad at setting up times to meet (before she’d just ask me if I can come over at a moments notice, but she got better and would try to set things up, but still will say meet at her house at 10 but then be like 11:30 and just keep moving the time back.) Also wants me to spend the night when I come over but I told her I don’t really wanna do that, did it once before but she snores lol loud. Another thing is that idek if she’s the one I’m texting to about coming over cause sometimes after I fuck her and leave she’ll text me and be like come back and fuck me in my sleep, but when I left she was tired and told me and her husband she’s going to bed. And the last thing is she’ll always want me to fuck her when she’s fucked up and really ******* and a little high and not even be into it smh, just tired of that.
Any advice for the best way to just cut things off?
The truth-

This is the difference between being just a fuck or having a relationship. I don't mean all the baggage that come along with having a FT girlfriend or wife. Just a friendship connection that goes past fuck and leave. Mutual respect by everyone (including hubby if possible) makes a world of difference. So when you do get the occasional drive by fuck, it's fun and not a big deal. She obviously isn't the right fit, so I would move on. There are PLENTY of ladies out there that enjoy this life style. Don't be saddled with one that doesn't connect with you.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back