Best random sex *not party/online hookup story?

focusedman

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
I actually have more than one "best" story. But I'll start with this one.

I've been in the lifestyle for a long time now, but I've only had a few random encounters outside of a club or party. One of my earliest experiences in this interracial heat was a great one.

It was in Manhattan NY on a Friday nite, not particularly late it was around 10 pm and I'd been at a restaurant with some friends. As the night was winding down and drinks were being had I needed to step outside to make a phone call. I stepped out and walked and talked for about a block or so and I saw this early-40s blonde woman dressed like she just come from a cocktail event with, an open fur coat, white slinky dress, and black heels. She was hailing a cab. I caught her eye from across the street and while I was still walking and talking decided to cross over and do a walk-by.

I noticed that she was aware of me and let a cab go by. I thought that was strange. I got to the end of the block, finished my convo, turned around, and walked back in her direction. She was hailing a cab again. When I got to her I said, "That's a lovely dress are you headed to another party?" She laughed and didn't respond immediately. So I kept walking.

At this moment she made a decision. She wanted to fuck me. How do I know this? Because after I kept walking she said, "Hey, do you want to get a *******?"

I said sure and took her back to the restaurant I left. Upon entering the spot, the people I was with were about to leave and I bid them goodbye with a quick 'Hey this is ..." and that's how I got her name. They left and I ordered a *******. I ******* Moscow Mules so she had that as well. I'm doing the small talk thing while she's sizing me up. I could ruin it at any moment so I'm keeping it light.

She suggested we go someplace less noisy and I downed my Mule and she did too. She said let's go back to her place and I said bet. Cab hailed and we are going uptown and the makeout started. She's on my cock almost instantly, unzips, and starts sucking me off in the Cab. This is my first time getting head in a NYC taxi and my mind is racing. This is actually happening haha. I just met this woman and 30mins later my dick is in her mouth.

We get to her place and she lives in a doorman high-rise. We get to her apartment and she wants me to fuck her right there in the hall. I'm raging at this point and bent her over, lifted the dress and went right in. Had to be the top 5 wettest pussy of my life. I'm tripoding her hard but I know i'm not going to cum. I have a hidden superpower when I've been drinking I need to cum orally. It's a mental thing. I know.

She cums hard and I pick her ass up and take her to the bed. I put her on her back with her head to me off the bed and proceed to fuck her face. First, slow till I realize she can take it. She has no gag, and I am doing long strokes in an out. I absolutely empty my balls down her throat.

Not her mouth. I'm in her throat.

Fortune favors the bold...

Back