Best place to meet like minded young adults UK

Does anyone in the UK know the best places for me and my partner to meet black men or 20-30 year old, like minded white women? We are pushing our sexual boundaries and would like to include other people. Apps, sites, locations would be greatly appreciated
🤞🏻 Hopefully there’s some good feedback - might surprise the wife with a visit to a site/location/club

Does anyone in the UK know the best places for me and my partner to meet black men or 20-30 year old, like minded white women? We are pushing our sexual boundaries and would like to include other people. Apps, sites, locations would be greatly appreciated
The Adult Hub is great for couples looking BBC. I was there for a while and have had great experiences.

If your based in London there's a few clubs you can attend . Also fabswingers is a good site to meet black guys. They swarm in your inbox with a few pics of the mrs up ;)

If you did be patient. I will be in Uk soon. We could get to know ourselves before I arrive.

Back