BEST AREA AND HOTEL IN ATLANTA

24play

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Where is the best hotel close to Trapeze and party scene in Atlanta? Looking to make a trip there for a weekend in April and she would like to be fucked at the club by several BBC males on Friday night. Also, she would like a gang bang party on Sat night after going to a good dance club to get it started. Recommendations anyone?

Where is the best hotel close to Trapeze and party scene in Atlanta? Looking to make a trip there for a weekend in April and she would like to be fucked at the club by several BBC males on Friday night. Also, she would like a gang bang party on Sat night after going to a good dance club to get it started. Recommendations anyone?
The Loft at Bowen street could be a good option for her. If y’all have a kik account there are several bbc groups that support.

Hi, I love Trapeze in ATL but we either drive home. However, there is a Holiday Inn Express and others that are pretty safe in Lithia Springs, GA

there's a nice interracial club in Atlanta, a few hotels around the area that trapeze is at. And I got a nice thick dick throbbing and leaking precut until she comes through
What is the name of the interracial club? Is is a regular club or lifestyle club?

The Trapeze is pretty awesome!! My wife got fucked hard by a big black dick the last time we were there. The Country inn and suites used to be the host hotel. We actually hooked up with a couple at the hotel after the club once.

The Trapeze is pretty awesome!! My wife got fucked hard by a big black dick the last time we were there. The Country inn and suites used to be the host hotel. We actually hooked up with a couple at the hotel after the club once.
When are y’all headed back to Atlanta area again?

I'm glad y'all had a great experience! I went there twice and both the worst and best experiences. First time was a sausage fest and almost no women/couples. The second time was basically a 180. I hooked up with a couple there, went back to their hotel for more fun and they had friends waiting there.

I'm glad y'all had a great experience! I went there twice and both the worst and best experiences. First time was a sausage fest and almost no women/couples. The second time was basically a 180. I hooked up with a couple there, went back to their hotel for more fun and they had friends waiting there.
Same night, like both were Saturdays? Just curious, will probably take my wife next time were in Atlanta.

Same night, like both were Saturdays? Just curious, will probably take my wife next time were in Atlanta.
Great question! No, I think the first was a weekday (Thursday if I remember correctly), but the second was a Saturday. Your wife has a great figure! I'd be shocked if she came back empty handed. But if you have trouble there, honestly malls work wonders. And if you are looking for the upscale crowd, Buckhead is nice.

Great question! No, I think the first was a weekday (Thursday if I remember correctly), but the second was a Saturday. Your wife has a great figure! I'd be shocked if she came back empty handed. But if you have trouble there, honestly malls work wonders. And if you are looking for the upscale crowd, Buckhead is nice.
Yeah we usually stay at the Hampton in Buckhead. We haven't been back in a few years, love visiting. I lived there for 6 years. Will probably go on a Sat then.

Back