Beginner Tipps for going to BBC interracial swinger party?

ZeloMan

Couple
Hi,

my wife and I (together for 20 years) will be attending a BBC interracial swinger party next weekend. I expect around 150 people to be there (Around half of them black guys).

We have some previous experience with going to swinger clubs, but these were all "vanilla" style so far, so we still feel basically as beginners and don't really know what to expect next weekend.

So we would appreciate some beginner tipps&tricks, what to do and what to avoid; no gos and so on.

I'd appreciate especially the female perspective on this, I really want my wife to have a good time and avoid any bad experiences.

Thanks in advance ;)

Last edited:
You are beginners.

Plan this one as more of a social / get together party.
75 guys not matter what their colour is a lot of guys, even for 3 or 4 parties,
take condoms with you. Husband carries and hands out.
guys will try and tell you no for the following reasons.
1- condoms are racists,
2- dont believe in them.
3- they have low sperm counts
4- they always pull out

you get the point.

You are a couple your rules count.

meet the host and hostess both coming and leaving. They like to know who came

no fucking in the pool or hot tub. The condoms fuck up the filters.
Cum floats and is a turn off to others. In both hot tubs and pools.
be aware that the hosts may have shocked their pool and hot tub for the party (added extra chlorine) this can and will cause problems to females fucking in the pool or party.

keep the body lotion to a minimum as it can fuck the seals on the pool and hot tub.

Bring a gift for the host like a bottle of wine or adult snacks on a can be left behind dish (cheeses, crackers, Deserts, deli meats) you will be remembered and invited back. You dont have to feed every one.

dress casual and nice. Take a sweater in the car.

Plan on leaving earlier than later. late leavers are favourite targets for the cops as the neighbours like to make noise complaints.

If stopped be polite to the cops. The phrase oh we were in the neighbourhood at a friend place for a party. This is were its good to know the hosts first name. Last names and addresses are not needed unless you are *******. “Oh We were at Jack and Claires is all they need to know”. Last name and address not needed.

You are beginners.

Plan this one as more of a social / get together party.
75 guys not matter what their colour is a lot of guys, even for 3 or 4 parties,
take condoms with you. Husband carries and hands out.
guys will try and tell you no for the following reasons.
1- condoms are racists,
2- dont believe in them.
3- they have low sperm counts
4- they always pull out

you get the point.

You are a couple your rules count.

meet the host and hostess both coming and leaving. They like to know who came

no fucking in the pool or hot tub. The condoms fuck up the filters.
Cum floats and is a turn off to others. In both hot tubs and pools.
be aware that the hosts may have shocked their pool and hot tub for the party (added extra chlorine) this can and will cause problems to females fucking in the pool or party.

keep the body lotion to a minimum as it can fuck the seals on the pool and hot tub.

Bring a gift for the host like a bottle of wine or adult snacks on a can be left behind dish (cheeses, crackers, Deserts, deli meats) you will be remembered and invited back. You dont have to feed every one.

dress casual and nice. Take a sweater in the car.

Plan on leaving earlier than later. late leavers are favourite targets for the cops as the neighbours like to make noise complaints.

If stopped be polite to the cops. The phrase oh we were in the neighbourhood at a friend place for a party. This is were its good to know the hosts first name. Last names and addresses are not needed unless you are *******. “Oh We were at Jack and Claires is all they need to know”. Last name and address not needed.
Great advice!

When you first arrive and after the introductions with the host.

See what every one is wearing.

I would suggest you buy a special out fit for the party.

I like a Shelf Baby Doll Top (white to show that you are new) see thru if possible (this shows you have put some effort into it. Early on parties a long out fit, after a few parties go with a shorter out fit.

No bottoms just the top.

If wife is a shaver then let it grow out a bit, dye it hot pink and the night of the party shave her leaving a heart shaped landing strip. You will get a lot of attention.

When you first arrive and after the introductions with the host.

See what every one is wearing.

I would suggest you buy a special out fit for the party.

I like a Shelf Baby Doll Top (white to show that you are new) see thru if possible (this shows you have put some effort into it. Early on parties a long out fit, after a few parties go with a shorter out fit.

No bottoms just the top.

If wife is a shaver then let it grow out a bit, dye it hot pink and the night of the party shave her leaving a heart shaped landing strip. You will get a lot of attention.
I already spoiled the wife yesterday with a shopping spree in various lingerie shops. So she is all set with a nice outfit.

As to the pink shaving bit - we're worried it will rather be the other way round. She is very hot&beautiful so I suspect that it will rather be a matter of her getting too much attention to get comfortable from the start...
Ideally we would like to arrive and settle in a bit, soak up the atmosphere, have a look around etc. until comfortable. Her being preyed upon by guys from minute one would make things quite uncomfortable for both of us.
I don't think there will be any issue for her getting enough attention if she eventually wants to ;)

Back