BBC only couple new to Memphis

Hello BBC cuckold couple here we just moved from NC to the Memphis TN area. I’m 30 years old white guy she is 29 years old, half white and Latina.
She has a stunning thick fit body with a perfect ass. We have been a BBC only cuckold for around 5 years now, (5 out of the 7 years that we’ve been together) my Wife is a QOS and is strictly BBC only and has been for the last 4 1/2 years. I’m her loyal cuck and am not allowed to penetrate her with my dick, she keeps me locked in a chastity Almost 24/7 except for a few minutes every couple months or on a special occasion like Christmas or my birthday which she lets me have it off all day.
I’m only allowed to kiss her body or eat her pussy and ass, when we do have sex with just me and her, I stay caged and I use a BBC dildo on her or a bbc cock sleeve strapped on and she rides me that way while we kiss and feel eachother up. Our sex life between me and her is still amazing and hot even though my dick isn’t allowed in her pussy.

She hooks up with her personal trainer pretty much every week and sometimes twice and even sleeps over some weekends. She also hooks up with several other BBC lovers when the opportunity presents itself. She Loves black dick..
she has also been black bred and had her bulls baby last year. We are raising the baby as our own and her bull isn’t in the picture at all for the ******* role which is fine and what we all agreed too, she still hooks up with him occasionally when he comes to town. We do plan to have more ******* and all of which will be by her BBC bulls. At this point most of our friends and family know most of what we do, especially her sister and her girlfriend, they both are bbc hot wife’s too with their hubbys.
We are hoping to meet and make new friends on here, cycle couples or new couples who want to try this but haven’t gone through yet, we are hoping to have the opportunity to help another couple join this lifestyle because it’s been so amazing for us and our relationship we feel like we should try to help as many others as possible in trying this. We also are open to meeting new bulls too
Welcum and enjoy, she's a certified hottie 🥵 😈

Hello BBC cuckold couple here we just moved from NC to the Memphis TN area. I’m 30 years old white guy she is 29 years old, half white and Latina.
She has a stunning thick fit body with a perfect ass. We have been a BBC only cuckold for around 5 years now, (5 out of the 7 years that we’ve been together) my Wife is a QOS and is strictly BBC only and has been for the last 4 1/2 years. I’m her loyal cuck and am not allowed to penetrate her with my dick, she keeps me locked in a chastity Almost 24/7 except for a few minutes every couple months or on a special occasion like Christmas or my birthday which she lets me have it off all day.
I’m only allowed to kiss her body or eat her pussy and ass, when we do have sex with just me and her, I stay caged and I use a BBC dildo on her or a bbc cock sleeve strapped on and she rides me that way while we kiss and feel eachother up. Our sex life between me and her is still amazing and hot even though my dick isn’t allowed in her pussy.

She hooks up with her personal trainer pretty much every week and sometimes twice and even sleeps over some weekends. She also hooks up with several other BBC lovers when the opportunity presents itself. She Loves black dick..
she has also been black bred and had her bulls baby last year. We are raising the baby as our own and her bull isn’t in the picture at all for the ******* role which is fine and what we all agreed too, she still hooks up with him occasionally when he comes to town. We do plan to have more ******* and all of which will be by her BBC bulls. At this point most of our friends and family know most of what we do, especially her sister and her girlfriend, they both are bbc hot wife’s too with their hubbys.
We are hoping to meet and make new friends on here, cycle couples or new couples who want to try this but haven’t gone through yet, we are hoping to have the opportunity to help another couple join this lifestyle because it’s been so amazing for us and our relationship we feel like we should try to help as many others as possible in trying this. We also are open to meeting new bulls too
Love it your a very lucky guy

Amazing story!. Had to believe every part of it is true. No offense, I'm a cuckold wannabe be and it sounds like your living my fantasy. I live in NORTH CAROLINA, kinda hate you guys are not here anymore. I would have love to have met such an amazing couple

Amazing story!. Had to believe every part of it is true. No offense, I'm a cuckold wannabe be and it sounds like your living my fantasy. I live in NORTH CAROLINA, kinda hate you guys are not here anymore. I would have love to have met such an amazing couple
Hey! It’s all true haha we definitely are, we love this lifestyle:) we still go back to NC about every 2 weeks we should chat more

Back