BBC In Orlando

SiriusBlk

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
I’ll Be In Orlando Tuesday Evening And Will Be There For Over 4-6 Weeks For Management Training, Hotel/Transportation Is Provided By My Company . Definitely Would Love To Hang Out And Explore Orlando In My Down Time And If Interest And Vibes Align Then Enjoyable Evenings With Some Folk . Check My Profile Out And Send Send Me A Message If Interested.

Attachments

• IMG_5371.jpeg
    IMG_5371.jpeg
    436.8 KB · Views: 67
I’ll Be In Orlando Tuesday Evening And Will Be There For Over 4-6 Weeks For Management Training, Hotel/Transportation Is Provided By My Company . Definitely Would Love To Hang Out And Explore Orlando In My Down Time And If Interest And Vibes Align Then Enjoyable Evenings With Some Folk . Check My Profile Out And Send Send Me A Message If Interested.
Ebony Hotwife here in the Orlando area. I would message you but I can’t!

Interested

Couple in Kissimmee here, would love to link up

Damn I'd love to see my gf suck that

Back