BBC FOR MY WIFE'S BUBBLE BUTT

Xena&Hercules

Couple
Real Person
Hello we're a white couple from Europe (Slovenia). My wife and I have had a few threesomes with her girlfriend in the past, and now I'd like her to try BBC. We're looking for someone to join us for some fun.

My wife has a nice round ass, and I have a sporty physique with a 21 cm cock. I'd like to surprise her with a cock larger than mine for a threesome. Recently we met a black guy, but his cock was smaller than mine, so please only contact us if you're over 21 cm.

You can also see her pictures on our profile. We're also open to swinger couples.

Attachments

• IMG_20240708_222643.jpg
    IMG_20240708_222643.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 179
Hello we're a white couple from Europe (Slovenia). My wife and I have had a few threesomes with her girlfriend in the past, and now I'd like her to try BBC. We're looking for someone to join us for some fun.

My wife has a nice round ass, and I have a sporty physique with a 21 cm cock. I'd like to surprise her with a cock larger than mine for a threesome. Recently we met a black guy, but his cock was smaller than mine, so please only contact us if you're over 21 cm.

You can also see her pictures on our profile. We're also open to swinger couples.
Nice ass

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240629-001246.png
    Screenshot_20240629-001246.png
    530.9 KB · Views: 91
Back