Bbc for girlfriend around köln

My boyfriend had the same idea and it took me a long time to make the decision and when I did he got upset and finally he broke up with me😅

Being horny is not the same as watching your girlfriend have sex 😅
I understand what you mean!

I have been told by a woman that her husband took her to a lifestyle party and she went buckwild on BBC and fucked several her first time out and she said the look on his face was one of absolute disgust! She said she right then and there that it would never happen again!

I've had a few other women contact me and tell me that their husband's want them to join this lifestyle, but they don't think that their husband's really understand what door they are opening or they don't believe that their husband's can really handle what they are asking for, which is watching them with someone else!

This is why as a Bull I always tell couple's my number one rule is: The woman must be free and uninhibited to sexually express and enjoy herself as she sees fit! If they don't agree to this understanding I respectfully decline, and I have never had a bad experience in the lifestyle in 14 years!♠️

(This rule causes couple's to have to really take time and think long and hard and deep about whether or not if this is what they really want!) 🤔

I have been told by a woman that her husband took her to a lifestyle party and she went buckwild on BBC and fucked several her first time out and she said the look on his face was one of absolute disgust! She said she right then and there that it would never happen again!
This is why as a Bull I always tell couple's my number one rule is: The woman must be free and uninhibited to sexually express and enjoy herself as she sees fit! If they don't agree to this understanding I respectfully decline, and I have never had a bad experience in the lifestyle in 14 years!♠️
I'm gonna need to cop this rule cause, I've had no contact from several couples over the short years I've been active. I think this is the main reason.

I'm gonna need to cop this rule cause, I've had no contact from several couples over the short years I've been active. I think this is the main reason.
Some Casual dress pics or at least one of each, casual, we'll dressed, naked body, BBC, and face! That's 5 different pics so they can see what they get!

I've had a few other women contact me and tell me that their husband's want them to join this lifestyle, but they don't think that their husband's really understand what door they are opening or they don't believe that their husband's can really handle what they are asking for, which is watching them with someone else!

(This rule causes couple's to have to really take time and think long and hard and deep about whether or not if this is what they really want!) 🤔
You are very right, and excitement is not the same as living the moment where your partner really gives himself to another person 😅

Back