BBC Bull Poll - Which Dominant Trait Turns You On The Most?

Which Dominant Trait Turns You On The Most?

• Physical Dominance: The sheer size and strength of a BBC Bull can be incredibly arousing. Do you fin

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Mental Dominance: A BBC Bull with a sharp mind and commanding presence can be just as enticing. Do y

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Sexual Dominance: The raw, animalistic sexuality of a BBC Bull can be overwhelming. Do you find your

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • Emotional Dominance: A BBC Bull who can evoke strong emotions both positive and negative, can be inc

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Social Dominance: A BBC Bull who commands respect and admiration from those around him can be incred

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
That's why I tell guys all the time to "sexually manhandle" that azz! There are plenty of average, bland, marital missionary, soy boy beta males to make sweet sweet love to these women! What they need from a Bull is a good dick down!

So I tell guys to blow her back out but to do it with all of the elements that women love like: passion, lust, connection, romance making them feel desired! Work her out with high energy, as you dominate and toss that azz all over the bed in different positions ending with her being well satisfied, a little sore, and needing to make a hair appointment!♠️

Once I realized and accepted that you don't have to be an alpha to enjoy life, the puzzle just fell into place. Serving the BBC really does make me happy full time.

Back