Bars or clubs

john52

Male
Gold Member
I have a question does anyone know of bars or clubs that mature married or single white ladies go just to get fucked by strictly black cocks on a regular basis and that these bars are know especially for this? There are no places like this where I live I am sure there must be some out there please comment or share your experiences of such places

I know of two clubs that hold black only events once a month in Toronto. The clubs are presently closed due to COVID. They also have a strict no single ladies for these events, as well numbers are limited so to keep more Black males then couples.

Well, I am a blck gentleman and well, I am usually at walmart or Target, I did go to whole foods when I was on active assignment. I think it is out of convenience more than anything. Where is the best place to meet white ladies?

Are you talking about M4? Do tell.
Close but no Cigar. M4 has a regularly scheduled BBC party the third Saturday afternoon of each month. However they do let in single ladies and single white males though very Few white males attend. The parties are a lot of fun.

Both these clubs are by invite only and parties move from location to location. Originally it was just one club however the original orgaizers had a falling out. So there are now two clubs. I learned about them from a flier on a street light.

I know I am on their news letter list. They also host trips to the sunny south. The last news letter I got was back in October.

We're in the Chicago area. While we don't know of any specific black only bars, if we go in the inner-city, it's not a problem finding black men. Wearing even a tiny spade tattoo on the ankle or near my breast can be very helpful. That and I make hubby wear a white Puka collar. That way most guys will figure out that he's my cuckold. Especially nowadays, most guys want to go back to our car so we can do some weed. Hubby knows his place and stands watch, should the police or someone else come by. I know hubby did a thread about our house not long ago, so if your wondering... yeah, our SUV has a little bit of an odor problem as well.

We're in the Chicago area. While we don't know of any specific black only bars, if we go in the inner-city, it's not a problem finding black men. Wearing even a tiny spade tattoo on the ankle or near my breast can be very helpful. That and I make hubby wear a white Puka collar. That way most guys will figure out that he's my cuckold. Especially nowadays, most guys want to go back to our car so we can do some weed. Hubby knows his place and stands watch, should the police or someone else come by. I know hubby did a thread about our house not long ago, so if your wondering... yeah, our SUV has a little bit of an odor problem as well.
Hit me up

I have a question does anyone know of bars or clubs that mature married or single white ladies go just to get fucked by strictly black cocks on a regular basis and that these bars are know especially for this? There are no places like this where I live I am sure there must be some out there please comment or share your experiences of such places
Southern California is one of the most active regions in the lifestyle in the country. Here in San Diego there are constantly events at bars and grills and lounges often advertise for lifestyle meet and greets.

Usually swing sites have groups by region and community and those groups usually post events. In most cases you just have to find the right group dynamic that you fit in and then attend the event.

Close but no Cigar. M4 has a regularly scheduled BBC party the third Saturday afternoon of each month. However they do let in single ladies and single white males though very Few white males attend. The parties are a lot of fun.

Both these clubs are by invite only and parties move from location to location. Originally it was just one club however the original orgaizers had a falling out. So there are now two clubs. I learned about them from a flier on a street light.

I know I am on their news letter list. They also host trips to the sunny south. The last news letter I got was back in October.
How could I get info about that news letter?

Back