Back in to 90's

Back in the 90's, before digital cameras or social media, my ex-wife worked as a carer. She would always work on a Saturday afternoon at a retired black mans place. I never thought a lot of it as I worked 3 weekends and got one weekend off. he really didn't need a carer, but his family insisted as he was 70 yrs old, and I have met him a number of times and he was in better shape than most young guys. He was a bit of a amateur photographer, and he convinced my ex-wife to pose for him. It started harmlessly with her being dressed in her uniform, but after a few weeks she was posing nude for him and a few of his friends were there watching and she loved it. She told me everything. including the sex she had had with him and them. He was her protector while she was there. She would only do things at his place, and he was the only guy she worked with. She would undress when she went in the house, clean the place up and as she was there for 4 hrs every Saturday, she was always well used. I met him and some of the other guys she had sex with and we always got along well.

Back in the 90's, before digital cameras or social media, my ex-wife worked as a carer. She would always work on a Saturday afternoon at a retired black mans place. I never thought a lot of it as I worked 3 weekends and got one weekend off. he really didn't need a carer, but his family insisted as he was 70 yrs old, and I have met him a number of times and he was in better shape than most young guys. He was a bit of an amateur photographer, and he convinced my ex-wife to pose for him. It started harmlessly with her being dressed in her uniform, but after a few weeks she was posing nude for him and a few of his friends were there watching and she loved it. She told me everything. including the sex she had had with him and them. He was her protector while she was there. She would only do things at his place, and he was the only guy she worked with. She would undress when she went in the house, clean the place up and as she was there for 4 hrs every Saturday, she was always well used. I met him and some of the other guys she had sex with and we always got along well.
The 90s back in the UK was fantastic for my wife she enjoyed many experiences especially with older black men , being early 30 they were her favourite partners in sex , we have told stories on this site , great memories.

Back