Avoiding PIV sex - ideas

Anon-iec

Couple
For context, see my intro.

I have this issue where my girlfriend is always wants me to finish in her pussy.
Where I usually don't last long, given how wet and stretched usually she is from my fingers or our dildo play.

I am trying to push her more forward to avoid PIV sex, in order to up her sex drive, while reinforcing my absense of fucking her with oral and great appriciation for her general needs, massaging her foot, her body, kissing her deeply and erotically. The whole thing.

But I cannot avoid giving in to her because although she is a sub most of the times, I can be a bigger sub to her.

So I am looking to some practical tips how to avoid PIV sex with your girlfriend to push herself to naturally cuck you.
Obviously talking to her is always an option, and when we get there it will happen, as it did before.
I just want to be a good cuck in the meanwhile and lay down a solid proposal in action in the meanwhile.

Girth: 14.5cm/ 5.7inches
Lenght: 13.5/5.3inches, maybe a bit more
Unfortunately it is not realistic, it as a vanilla pink - actually vibrator - although sometimes we only use it for some stretching fun.

I myself measure around 13cm/5.1inches and 13cm/5.1inches length, but that is max, when I am edging for days.
But I have a feeling that when I am cumming frequently, my cock goes a bit more limpish.

For context, see my intro.

I have this issue where my girlfriend is always wants me to finish in her pussy.
Where I usually don't last long, given how wet and stretched usually she is from my fingers or our dildo play.

I am trying to push her more forward to avoid PIV sex, in order to up her sex drive, while reinforcing my absense of fucking her with oral and great appriciation for her general needs, massaging her foot, her body, kissing her deeply and erotically. The whole thing.

But I cannot avoid giving in to her because although she is a sub most of the times, I can be a bigger sub to her.

So I am looking to some practical tips how to avoid PIV sex with your girlfriend to push herself to naturally cuck you.
Obviously talking to her is always an option, and when we get there it will happen, as it did before.
I just want to be a good cuck in the meanwhile and lay down a solid proposal in action in the meanwhile.
You could try keeping yourself spent, meaning jerk off and cum as much as possible in secret into the toilet so you have much less interest in PIV, and actually cannot preform.

You could try keeping yourself spent, meaning jerk off and cum as much as possible in secret into the toilet so you have much less interest in PIV, and actually cannot preform.
I get this, but on the other hand I really like the idea of being constantly aroused. Hence my previous chastity proposial for her.

Right now I am edging daily, had some ruined orgasms along the way, but not daily.
In the meanwhile I am giving her daily compliments, flowers, foot massage. Let's see hwo far it goes, she already noticed the change, and that I am upto something, but I didn't told her the details yet.

My idea would be maybe start with locktober, as I am now living my kinkier side, why not experiment with it?
And connect to her that my constant state of arousal on the last few days might have something to do with denial, so maybe she will be eased into it.

For the time being I came up with same suspicious itching, which made us stop PIV for a few weeks.

Not sure how other are doing, I am open to further ideas or strategies.

Back