[Atlantic City NJ] SBM Seeking Nice Wife-Sharing Married Couple with Curvaceous Wife

njblkm4mwc

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NJ, US
Professional, mature, single, straight black male and curvy wife lover, 51, 5'5", 170lbs, clean-cut, hung 8 inches, d/d free, non-smoker, and all-around nice guy who is experienced with married couples and loves sharing a curvaceous wife with hub's blessing. Discreetly seeking classy, open-minded, married couple, in 40-55 age range for long term, straight FWB situation where I can adore wife's big boobs and phat butt regularly. Prefer a curvaceous PAWG wife on the shorter side who is a very voluptuous type (not fat/obese), hour glass shaped, with very big heavy natural boobs, extra wide hips, smaller waist, and phat jiggly bubble butt in the South NJ/Atlantic City area. Not looking for just sex but chemistry and connection, long term FWB situation with a very nice, sweet, kind personality curvaceous wife...even a little nerdy married couple that likes to watch documentaries, and other mentally stimulating activities in their spare time. Maybe a couple that's been married for a long time and have both decided that it be nice to have another good guy for the wife who appreciates curves, big boobs and a phat butt. Yes, I LOVE very curvy married women and I love sharing a man's wife who also likes sharing his wife with one good guy, which is why I am posting here. So there you have it! Love to hear from couple that fits above description.

Last edited:
Back