Are most people in this lifestyle blue collar or low skilled?

I associate most of these type of kinks/fets with factory workers, clock punchers, GED/High School Diploma only. Nothing is wrong with any of that but am I way off based?
Confused Bear GIF by Reservation Dogs

No need. I'll help you...YOU'RE WRONG. As someone with over 20 years experience in the lifestyle, I'd say not only are YOU WRONG. But in fact it's the opposite.
I doubt it. West Virginia is one of the states with the highest active cuckold couples in the country. This state is also the least educated and second poorest state in the union.

You can't use your anecdotes to say that I am wrong. Sure you may have 20 years of experience but you haven't slept with everyone and probably not anyone from West Virginia.

You haven’t met ultra wealthy couples here because their bbc acquisition channels are through word of mouth and networking
I recently fucked a wealthy business man’s ******* who is engaged to a weak banker boy with multi millions and small 4 inch peepe
I'm sure most of these are the outliers. Hell, Diddy is technically a cuck and he is a billionaire. They exist but I'm talking about the majority that is involved in the lifestyle.

I doubt it. West Virginia is one of the states with the highest active cuckold couples in the country. This state is also the least educated and second poorest state in the union.

You can't use your anecdotes to say that I am wrong. Sure you may have 20 years of experience but you haven't slept with everyone and probably not anyone from West Virginia.
Wrong again. I in fact HAVE been with a couple from West Virginia. And...your West Virginia stat is based off of ONE website. And it's NOT accurate. Anyone in the lifestyle will tell you that Florida and then Texas as the top lifestyle states in the U.S. Furthermore, I'm not using "anecdotes", I'm using LIFE EXPERIENCE. I've lived in the Midwest, the East Coast, Vegas, the South East and New England...and have been in the lifestyle in all those places.
Please share your lifestyle experience.
Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

Last edited:
You haven’t met ultra wealthy couples here because their bbc acquisition channels are through word of mouth and networking
I recently fucked a wealthy business man’s ******* who is engaged to a weak banker boy with multi millions and small 4 inch peepe
I've met doctors(male AND female), lawyers, actual military generals, politicians, TV personalities, ect.... I've been in houses that could've been on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous or MTV Cribs. That being said...I've also been in some houses where I didn't want to sit down because I was sure there were bugs...LOL. But the former has happened WAY more than the latter.

I associate most of these type of kinks/fets with factory workers, clock punchers, GED/High School Diploma only. Nothing is wrong with any of that but am I way off based?
husband and I are both retired commissioned officers and we both have master's degrees. My friend is a surgeon. He obviously has an MD.

Essentially all of the people we have shared the lifestyle with have been college educated, most being military

Wrong again. I in fact HAVE been with a couple from West Virginia. And...your West Virginia stat is based off of ONE website. And it's NOT accurate. Anyone in the lifestyle will tell you that Florida and then Texas as the top lifestyle states in the U.S. Furthermore, I'm not using "anecdotes", I'm using LIFE EXPERIENCE. I've lived in the Midwest, the East Coast, Vegas, the South East and New England...and have been in the lifestyle in all those places.
Please share your lifestyle experience.
Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

Your life experience is in fact called ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE and it is not reliable data when talking about millions of people. If I'm not being accurate then point to credible evidence that Florida and Texas are top lifestyle states. If that is true, real socioeconomic data from BLS and the Census will show you that both states are middle to backend of the road in education, skill set, and wealth compared to many other states like Massachusetts, California, DC/MD/VA, or even Hawaii. One can then extrapolate that the bulk of those FL and TX populations are blue collar and low skilled. Of course not everyone but more than you would like to admit.

I am not really part of this lifestyle and have little to no experience with it because of how I associate most of the people who live this lifestyle *shrug*. However, I will say it would be rather silly of me to think that all women are 8-10s in looks/body because that has actually been my real life experiences with the women I have dated and had sexual experiences throughout my lifetime. Matter of fact, a chick I use to date is currently dating a well known TV actor and other used to be an IMG model (I think that is the name of the agency)--like actually did shows with the big dogs during her era, like Chanel Iman, Karlie Kloss, and even Naomi. I can't use my experiences to think that is every man's experience. That's ludicrous!

husband and I are both retired commissioned officers and we both have master's degrees. My friend is a surgeon. He obviously has an MD.

Essentially all of the people we have shared the lifestyle with have been college educated, most being military

First of all, thank you (husband) for serving our country!

I've been with lawyers, military, ...a couple who (both) were cops, media personality (MSNBC), college professor who's husband is a big wig in the banking industry...etc etc.
Mostly well-educated and well-to-do folks

Anecdotal evidence

Your life experience is in fact called ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE and it is not reliable data when talking about millions of people. If I'm not being accurate then point to credible evidence that Florida and Texas are top lifestyle states. If that is true, real socioeconomic data from BLS and the Census will show you that both states are middle to backend of the road in education, skill set, and wealth compared to many other states like Massachusetts, California, DC/MD/VA, or even Hawaii. One can then extrapolate that the bulk of those FL and TX populations are blue collar and low skilled. Of course not everyone but more than you would like to admit.

I am not really part of this lifestyle and have little to no experience with it because of how I associate most of the people who live this lifestyle *shrug*. However, I will say it would be rather silly of me to think that all women are 8-10s in looks/body because that has actually been my real life experiences with the women I have dated and had sexual experiences throughout my lifetime. Matter of fact, a chick I use to date is currently dating a well known TV actor and other used to be an IMG model (I think that is the name of the agency)--like actually did shows with the big dogs during her era, like Chanel Iman, Karlie Kloss, and even Naomi. I can't use my experiences to think that is every man's experience. That's ludicrous!
Your own words: "I am not really part of this lifestyle and have little to no experience with it". BUT... you come on here and try to tell the people ACTUALLY living it, what's what? Man...
Get Out Of Here Chicago Cubs GIF by MLB

"

"Matter of fact, a chick I use to date is currently dating a well known TV actor and other used to be an IMG model (I think that is the name of the agency)--like actually did shows with the big dogs during her era, like Chanel Iman, Karlie Kloss, and even Naomi."
Suspicious Weighing Options GIF

Your own words: "I am not really part of this lifestyle and have little to no experience with it". BUT... you come on here and try to tell the people ACTUALLY living it, what's what? Man...
Get Out Of Here Chicago Cubs GIF by MLB
You were given a chance to prove me wrong and you failed. I’m not trash collector but I can tell you that it is a dirty job. I guess I’m wrong bc I don’t live that life or work that job huh?
"

"Matter of fact, a chick I use to date is currently dating a well known TV actor and other used to be an IMG model (I think that is the name of the agency)--like actually did shows with the big dogs during her era, like Chanel Iman, Karlie Kloss, and even Naomi."
Suspicious Weighing Options GIF

*shrug* it is what it is. I certainly don’t need to prove anything to you and lying would be stupid.

Back