Arab Nurses

Mikewilli

Male
From
IL, US
I was pumping gas in a chicago suburb Friday night and a thick hijabi in scrubs pulls up to the pump next to me. I compliment her hijab and we start talking. She was laughing and giggling and said she just got off work. I told her I live down the street and invite her over and she ends up texting her man that she had to pick up an extra shift cuz the hospital short staffed. We had a fun night back at my place.

She told me she was addicted to bbc and her career provided perfect cover to fulfill her needs. Yall ever experience an Arab nurse?

I was pumping gas in a chicago suburb Friday night and a thick hijabi in scrubs pulls up to the pump next to me. I compliment her hijab and we start talking. She was laughing and giggling and said she just got off work. I told her I live down the street and invite her over and she ends up texting her man that she had to pick up an extra shift cuz the hospital short staffed. We had a fun night back at my place.

She told me she was addicted to bbc and her career provided perfect cover to fulfill her needs. Yall ever experience an Arab nurse?
Amazing

Back