App guides for bbc bulls

Willthebeast

Male
Real Person
Are there any advice on how to advertise yourself in these apps? I’m branching out with apps like feeld and 3Fun so I was wondering how other bulls present themselves on these apps to have the most success.

.It's a combination of drawing them in with a good picture and visualization of yourself, to minimally make them at least curious to check you out! (Meaning look at your profile!)

.The you need to fill out your greeting, and description with some sexy and intelligent stuff in order to attract them even more. They want to know that you can hold a conversation, got some sense, are respectable, and sound and sexy as you look!

.Lastly having media pictures and videos of yourself to share with them, which shows them exactly what they are getting by choosing you as a play partner! My suggestion is separate face, body, and BBC pictures to share, as well as some casual pictures of you. You don't have to load a bunch, just a few to wet their appetite and to keep them wanting you. There are usually more pictures exchanged after they contact you and chat with you!

.It's a combination of drawing them in with a good picture and visualization of yourself, to minimally make them at least curious to check you out! (Meaning look at your profile!)

.The you need to fill out your greeting, and description with some sexy and intelligent stuff in order to attract them even more. They want to know that you can hold a conversation, got some sense, are respectable, and sound and sexy as you look!

.Lastly having media pictures and videos of yourself to share with them, which shows them exactly what they are getting by choosing you as a play partner! My suggestion is separate face, body, and BBC pictures to share, as well as some casual pictures of you. You don't have to load a bunch, just a few to wet their appetite and to keep them wanting you. There are usually more pictures exchanged after they contact you and chat with you!
Thanks for the feedback I’ll let you know if there are any improvements thanks again

Back