App dependance (WHY!)

WV-Hotwife

Couple
Given our remote location we have only had a few responses. So far there is a common thread. Each (supposed) black male states they do not like communicating on this site. They demand we download an App to talk to them. We offer email off this site or even face/face. They refuse. They demand an App or else. When we refuse to download their App they vanish... Anyone have an answer to this?

Given our remote location we have only had a few responses. So far there is a common thread. Each (supposed) black male states they do not like communicating on this site. They demand we download an App to talk to them. We offer email off this site or even face/face. They refuse. They demand an App or else. When we refuse to download their App they vanish... Anyone have an answer to this?
Idk i find that delusional.
What kind of app do they want you to use?

I mean i can understand if its a massanger like whatsapp/kik/telegram but idk never heard of it before

And what application is this?

I mean could be a scam app or something i would also recommend to just ignore it but we might can report that to the mods so if it happends again the mods will know it
There's so much for them to scour through even with reporting. It's best just to ignore. Unless they put you on the payroll it's their job to be vigilant to the 🐖💩 and our job to have better judgment 😘

I dont do app communication because I dont want it on my work phones or access to my personal info. If you want to talk to me this is the place via DM/ If you want me on Kik or snapchat or something else- have a great day. I dont have the time and I dont want to be married to it all day with things popping in at unopportune times. I control my communication when its a good for me and its been no issue for anyone I.ve been with for 16 years.

Last edited:
I dont do app communication because I dont want it on my work phones or access to my personal info. If you want to talk to me this is the place via DM/ If you want me on Kik or snapchat or something else- have a great day. I dont have the, and I dont want to be married to it all day with things popping in at unopportune times. I control my communication wgen itsa good fore me and its been no issue for anyone Ive been with for 16 years.
I’m with you @AnnieS. B2W and Skype for me. A random pair of titties (though nice) would be ******* poppin up on my phone, in the job a I have

I dont do app communication because I dont want it on my work phones or access to my personal info. If you want to talk to me this is the place via DM/ If you want me on Kik or snapchat or something else- have a great day. I dont have the, and I dont want to be married to it all day with things popping in at unopportune times. I control my communication wgen itsa good fore me and its been no issue for anyone Ive been with for 16 years.
Exactly heard too many horror stories about all your contacts getting invited to join KIk, ALL contacts😳

Back