Anyone Know Much About FFF

There are a lot of videos by Fetish Fun Films. I like them in some ways, dislike them in others. The producer talks too much nonsense. The bulls are dominant and the women submissive to them to the point of taking real poundings. Supposedly the women are married and sent to the FFF by their husbands. I find some of the women attractive. Unfortunately, they wear clothes and use makeup that make them appear like whores instead of amateur wives into the lifestyle. Does anyone know more about FFF? Where was it based? Were the women really amateur wives? In a few videos, the "husband" appears and either has sex with the wife or eats her cream pie, but in most videos the husbands don't have a role or are absent altogether. Gabriela Santini was a mainstay in FFF videos, but I have little information about the other women. Any information would be appreciated.

You have good taste in pro-am IR content, yes, FFF was truly terrific in their day when they were shooting content approx. 20 years or so ago (time flies).
Evidently in Georgia, SC, NC, yet can never pin point all the details.
There are a couple of threads on FFF with great contributions and some interesting specifics.
Just use the search tab with FF or fetish fun , good stuff indeed

Back