Any one enjoy the accidental upskirt and get turned on at work ?

Have a co-worker at work who wears skirts not the ultra short type but they usually have slits in the back that go that go just about to the top. She always wears skirts that are open type or tight fitting. Happened to see her thong during one of our meetings and it’s stuck in my head. Whenever I see her my dick gets hard, has this happened and do share such situations and photos of you have. Cheers

I worked at a car dealership. It was a constant fashion show with the women/girls that worked there.
I saw zillions of upskirt shots. Tons of down blouse ttips.
Most had sex as fuck leggs.
Once I saw what happened at office, I started to notice that it happens more often than we expect. Work for a bank so most woman wear skirt and dresses and some don’t have the sense to close their legs under or over the table when sitting in a open environment, gone are the days of cubicles .. it’s more open concept design at work so in average about 2 or 3 upskirts happens at work every time I am there on the day.

I once saw this blonde at the car wash when I was on patrol. She was dressed with business attire and had heels on. She was bent over with the vacuum hose between her legs. I witnessed all her pussy. Man it was hard being parked close to her and trying to be discreet. She waved at me and thanked me for my service. I wanted to thank her for her service - LOL. No pics other than my memory.

Back