Any disabled cucks on here, having or wanting BBC for their wives?

Hi people!
I am looking to get my wife into the Cuckold lifestyle. I have a spinal cord injury, in a wheelchair and have a small dick. Even though she says that can satisfy her, I am only able to do it through oral sex (which I’m pretty good at). But that is not enough, she needs to be stretched out like I can’t do with her, she needs to be carried and turned around, which I definitely can’t do and she need to be filled with seed. something I can’t do either. Just the image of seeing her with a BBC excites me so much.

We have talked about cuckolding and she was reluctant at first, but slowly started to get into it. These days we are fantasizing about it all the time and are role playing in bed, which is a great step in the right direction! I have had such hard time cuming in general due to my spinal cord injury, but when she talks dirty about being with a BBC while jacking me off, it takes less than a minute or so for me to shoot my tiny load. I just desperately want to see my lovely wife getting fucked a real healthy, strong man.

I am just looking to network with other cucks and cuck wannabes in similar situation, that has some sort of physical disability (not just a small dick) that prevents them from satisfying their women for fully, and that loves to see them get pleasures by a well hung, strong man. Are any of you on here? :)
Thanks
/R

(Sorry for the bad writing, English is not my native language)

Hello, dear!

I am so sorry to hear about your accident. You look like a strong man in your head that and from what you wrote, you're taking life on the positive side and that makes you a special person. Welcome on BlacktoWhite, and hope that your fantasy comes true for you and your wife.

Regarding your search, maybe if you add your location in this post that would help others to connect with you quicker and more easily. Good luck in your endeavor and keep on the bright side of life!

Hello, dear!

I am so sorry to hear about your accident. You look like a strong man in your head that and from what you wrote, you're taking life on the positive side and that makes you a special person. Welcome on BlacktoWhite, and hope that your fantasy comes true for you and your wife.

Regarding your search, maybe if you add your location in this post that would help others to connect with you quicker and more easily. Good luck in your endeavor and keep on the bright side of life!
Thanks man! Appreciate your words! Life is great in so many aspects, me as a disabled man can do a lot of things, and I have done a lot of things. Travelled around the world, got a pretty good job and met my beautiful wife. But I am definitely a cuckold. In the US, there are tons of bulls, but not where we are from. However, I’ve noticed that you are in the very same city in Sweden as we! So glad you wrote!!

Will add that information to the profile as well. Thanks!

Back