Any Clergy Couples here?

xbbc561

Male
From
CA, US
One of my fantasies is to meet a clergy couple. It's the ultimate fantasy for me. the closest I got to meeting one was the woman was a sunday school teacher and the husband was a deacon but they since left their positions when They met me. If I have met one, I imagine they're pretty private about it. But its the ultimate fantasy for me to play with a Pastor cuck and Wife. It would be really fun being a "dark" secret as you will.

Are there any couples like that here? If so, how did you guys go around looking for play partners? Was it out of town? discreet members you can trust inside your church? spontaneous encounters?

Do the people you play with know of your status?

One of my fantasies is to meet a clergy couple. It's the ultimate fantasy for me. the closest I got to meeting one was the woman was a sunday school teacher and the husband was a deacon but they since left their positions when They met me. If I have met one, I imagine they're pretty private about it. But its the ultimate fantasy for me to play with a Pastor cuck and Wife. It would be really fun being a "dark" secret as you will.

Are there any couples like that here? If so, how did you guys go around looking for play partners? Was it out of town? discreet members you can trust inside your church? spontaneous encounters?

Do the people you play with know of your status?
I am a pastor who has a hot wife. I encouraged her for many years to find a play partner. Soon she was dating black guys and loved it. During this time she found a Dr. and she is his mistress. So she doesn’t run after black guys now. I am discovery my Bi side and love of black cock. I enjoy the pleasure of pleasing a black lover. Over the last two years I have found a black gay dom on silver daddies. It has been a wonderful experiment. I can’t explain enough just how horny he makes me. I would love to chat with others.

Back