Any BBC in chicago?

SouthsideChi19

Male
Gold Member
From
IL, US
long time member and cuck lifestyle enthusiast. Finally my GF has given me the green light to find her a bull. She’s seen my reddit and I confessed my kink. She’s on board but not 100% on BBC. I need someone that can change her and make her want it.

We had a bbc but he could not keep it hard. It was disappointing and she said it was boring sex and nothing special. So we need a long and thick one to keep her going.

She’s 21. Latina. Huge cannons and thick ass. Short chubby.

Attachments

• IMG_9909.jpeg
    IMG_9909.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_6541.png
    IMG_6541.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_6405.png
    IMG_6405.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 96
long time member and cuck lifestyle enthusiast. Finally my GF has given me the green light to find her a bull. She’s seen my reddit and I confessed my kink. She’s on board but not 100% on BBC. I need someone that can change her and make her want it.

We had a bbc but he could not keep it hard. It was disappointing and she said it was boring sex and nothing special. So we need a long and thick one to keep her going.

Hit me up if she’s real.

I'm headed to a hot wife interracial lifestyle party tonight in schaumburg, you all should come join me and we can talk more about getting her the BBC that she needs. I'm 8 inches fully erect and I can last for hours. Definitely interested in meeting her, she looks very sexy.

Back