Annapolis, Maryland/Edgewater, Maryland BBC Bull gentleman… Looking for daytime playtime with hot wifey types in the area

GOODNPLENTYBBC

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
BBC gentleman looking for attractive low-key hot wifey type ..available for ongoing regular daytime, playtime, late evening, activities, etc. host or travel close proximity to Edgewater/Annapolis… very clean and discreet here.. love deep hitting multiple orgasm, producing passionate interaction, straight male, but hot Wife couple friendly for play…

Attachments

• image.mov
    821.3 KB
Older white female who will be in my apt in Md from the 13 th thru 18 in Md I travel back and forth to Fla every 6 weeks!!! I have a hubby who loves ❤️to dress 👗 up and be one of the girls. ( my girlfriend I call him ) I love bbc and get excited every time I see one. He loves 👗and loves to dress up. Perfect fit. I get a bbc to play with and he gets a new dress from me to wear as I suck and fuck my date I definitely can host and I love late nite sex. If it’s good, that turns into also early morning seconds. If interested, get back to me. You could come up to RT 32 , I can’t remember the route number but it comes up to Columbia! Would love to surprise my sissy and dress her up in a dress 👗 and then have you come over. P S she loves to be teased about being my girlfriend and a little cunt that let’s bbc fuck me

Older white female who will be in my apt in Md from the 13 th thru 18 in Md I travel back and forth to Fla every 6 weeks!!! I have a hubby who loves ❤️to dress 👗 up and be one of the girls. ( my girlfriend I call him ) I love bbc and get excited every time I see one. He loves 👗and loves to dress up. Perfect fit. I get a bbc to play with and he gets a new dress from me to wear as I suck and fuck my date I definitely can host and I love late nite sex. If it’s good, that turns into also early morning seconds. If interested, get back to me. You could come up to RT 32 , I can’t remember the route number but it comes up to Columbia! Would love to surprise my sissy and dress her up in a dress 👗 and then have you come over. P S she loves to be teased about being my girlfriend and a little cunt that let’s bbc fuck me
What is your age range? About how old? Just curious….

Back